North Cheshire Pigeon Syndicate

Hi Kes

This syndicate is none of my business really,i was not a part of it, in fact i opposed it because of the amount of people that turned up in one place and it was also dangerous for shooters and members of the public.

The ill advised maps showed shooting on land where there are £50.000 plus horses in the fields,the farmer that owns that land does not allow shooting there so it would have got messy.

The noise near the village church would have complained and this would have stopped shooting there period because the amount of people shooting i don't shoot it on Sundays just out of respect to the villagers.

The only thing i can tell you is that i spoke to Sean and he said every one would get their money back,

I felt that sorry for some PW members that day so i took them for a days shooting somewhere else on another permission i have.

However i did not feel sorry for the guy that shot in a public wood,he did not know what he was doing i even offered some advice and to get in touch with BASC and go on their web site.

Two of the PW members come shooting with me regularly and we stay safe and have a laugh.

I also feel sorry for the people involved and hope they get their money back,

I joined this forum to monitor the situation but nobody posted on here.I have also noticed that some people on here a very nice people but, there are some that think they know everything and when a new comer joins and ask for advice they cannot wait to get their claws in.(see some of my posts) it does not bother me and nor do i care much.

Best Regards

Neil

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still waiting for my money to be returned.

Who's fault is all this? In my opinion it's clearly Sean's.

He sets it all up, shows us round the land and takes our monies. Shortly after when things have gone wrong what happens to Sean? He never lets any body know what has gone wrong, doesn't come on this forum, doesn't answer any texts or phone calls - is this not a clear sign of a guilty man?

Where has this man gone with all our cash?

Yes I can see that a knock on the door is the next thing - unless he comes out of hiding.

Come on Sean - time to give us the answers - you must be reading this thread without being logged in

Evo

I helped people,what are you taking about????you do not have any idea what i did, so why say that i "would not be saying that".

youngie(neil)

I am not getting at you at all mate,, I,m clearly stating the facts that have been written in THIS topic bud,

a guy offers shooting for a fee,10 shooters but 14 turn up

the guy takes money from them all and shows them where to shoot

the shooting gets cancelled due to him not having permission,

many who paid the deposits have not received their money back,

the guy who arranged it all on here disappears off the forum,,

you then come on here and say "" now lets put this to bed "" and also said ""I also spoke to the guy who started it and found him to be a reasonably good bloke.""

well mate not getting at you but in my eyes something doesn,t seem right and it sounds to me like his charm worked on you too, would you feel the same if you lost a considerable amount of money as some of the lads on here have(not all)

it doesn,t take a rocket scientist to work it out now does it,, also he lives local to me(so I believe from a previous post) which doesn,t show good light on the Wirral boys and I,ve not met a bad one yet,

hope you understand what I,m trying to say,, I am not getting at you its just the fact you are trying to condone what he has done for some unknown reason

ATB Evo

He did seem plausible and came across as straight enough guy, had the right paperwork (apparently) etc.

To be honest guys it seems pointless falling out when, in my eyes, Sean is the real culprit. Even allowing for the fact that he might (being really charitable here!)have gone into it in good faith with the farmer's son. He has definitely not behaving in good faith since it fell through.

I spoke with him on two or three occasions since it fell through and got (i) I'm at the hospital with my Dad so can't talk", OK fair enough first time.

Second approach got" I've just knocked a kid over in Chester and am waiting to be interviewed by the police" -Having a bad week

Third call got "I'm coming over to your place of work to meet with a guy in the next day or two". - Hmmm

Since then no response to texts, no answering of phone calls.

Not sure about anyone else but I'm a bit suspicious, not to mention narked

He did seem plausible and came across as straight enough guy, had the right paperwork (apparently) etc.

To be honest guys it seems pointless falling out when, in my eyes, Sean is the real culprit. Even allowing for the fact that he might (being really charitable here!)have gone into it in good faith with the farmer's son. He has definitely not behaving in good faith since it fell through.

I spoke with him on two or three occasions since it fell through and got (i) I'm at the hospital with my Dad so can't talk", OK fair enough first time.

Second approach got" I've just knocked a kid over in Chester and am waiting to be interviewed by the police" -Having a bad week

Third call got "I'm coming over to your place of work to meet with a guy in the next day or two". - Hmmm

Since then no response to texts, no answering of phone calls.

Not sure about anyone else but I'm a bit suspicious, not to mention narked

all I can say is,,,,,,, if he hasn,t got the money then he knows who has and should be going out of his way to get those who paid their money back,

it seems to me although probably not part of it at first he certainly has made himself look part of the scam now,

if it was me it happened too I would have paid the lads back out of my own pocket then certainly would of pursued it through the courts

atb Evo

• 2 weeks later...

i was involved in this too but luckily for me i was away at sea at the time it was advertised so Sean was holding a slot for me until i got home on leave but it all came to light before i got home and handed over any cash! GUTTED for the ones that did hand over the cash and i also thought i had cracked it for some pigeon shooting! so the only inconvenience i have suffered is a stack of brand new pigeon gear that i have yet to use but i shall sort that in time :D

those that are still owed cash if they have Seans address i would be seeking repayment via the small claims court by now as he has had ample chance to pay it back

• 6 months later...

happily not much activity on this now.

The guy was a con man. he got caught out.

I had my money back in a matter of weeks as oon as i realised i had been done.

I used the correct methods via the courts. If I had wanted to be vociferous, I would have had his certificates revoked and his guns seized.

I trust no one is out of pocket, but if so just PM me and I will give you the sure fire method of getting any monies paid back in your accounts in a feww weeks- and I dont charge any fees!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...