Laber 12 bore

vimm

• 2 weeks later...
Lanber delux, multi choke with 30 inch barrels boxed as new.

Approximatly 30 shots fired with it. Genuine.

£400 ono.

Midlands.

This is a genuine advert by a member trying to sell a gun.

If anyone wants to get further information about this item or make the seller an offer i suggest that they contact him by PM.

There is no need to start a slanging match about the value, suitability etc of the item in public. Just do as you would if you saw the gun in a gunshop, either make the owner an offer or pass it by.

As you can see, i have removed all the posts concerning this item so lets all start again in a civilised way.

Ernyha.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Darren to be perfectly honest mate nothing.

Im trading the Lanber in this Saturday for a new 686 silver pigeon.

The guy at the gun shop has offered me £400 for it in the part exchange for the 686.

So if you fancy a bargain let me know it realy has done nothing and is as new boxed with all the paper work.

Another tyre kicking time wasting toerag who hasnt the decency to reply by

e-mail, PM or phone :lol:

Oh bye the way Meeky you know when you threatened to put my mobile number up on a Gay web site i still aint had no calls from any Gay blokes yet??

Must of ****** you right off me not leting you have the gun for nowt :lol:

sorry NOT -- went and tried a new one this afternoon, very nice indeed, but the s/h Beretta just piped it.

ps. the condition of yours is excellent and the price seems very fair, but some chaps comments on this bbs over values did swing me abit, plus i would have liked to see and try before i had bought .

The new lanber deluxe was £550 the Beretta silver pigeon was £750.

Darren .