Waders

KevDodd

Have a look on ebay. I got a pair of bison waders that are still going strong after 4 seasons of hard fowling. I got a pair of(very expensive over £100) garland camo ones one year and they didn't see the season out!!!!!! You pay your money and take your chances!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill second that. get bisons off ebay. i have got some and after starting the season as my spare pair, they soon became my go to first choice. ive spent a fortune on cabelas ones (supermag 1600's and warrior breathables) and although they are very good, they dont take the punishment from walking and the boots end up splitting. i have now used the bison ones for fishing through the summer aswell and they are still going strong! for 50quid you cant go wrong. ill be ordering some more while they are as cheap as they are.

my problem is wide feet... phoned up the shop which sells Bison and they have no other outlets,

looks like I will leave early to go north when I go up to Scotland then and pop in to try them on.... unlikely to be cold enough to need them before the first trip this year:-)