ford fiesta van 2006 1.4tdci

geth25182889

have for grabs my fiesta van. silver, 1.4tdci, 06 plate 96000miles, taxed last month and got 10mnth mot, does nearly 500miles to £40 of diesel = 50+mpg?

bad points are that it cuts/stalls out when putting in reverse sometimes and also when accelerating. the front bumper is also a bit wonky and got a small crack in it at the bottom of the front skirt and the spot lights in the bumper don't work either. this is due to a unavoidable badger on the way home from work one morning 3 years ago! there are a couple of other marks such as a small tear in the roof lining and a couple of stone chips and scuffs on roof and back bumper tailgate.

other than that, its a good little van and ive had it since 19000miles with no problems. only reason for sale is because ive got a 5 month old son and I cant put the baby seat in it!

ive had it valued at 3 independent garages and they all said its worth 1800-2000 with a forcourt value of 2750+. I took it to webuyanycar.com in Lincoln and they offered me 1680.

with these prices in mind im open to sensible offers.

pm me your mob number and ill send pics of the van. (I don't have a clue how to put pictures on this forum!)

thanks for looking.

im located in grimsby, lincolnshire. the ad says offers, obviously i want more than £1680 or id take it back to we buy any car. i am not in a rush to sell or id of got rid by now. im still using it as a daily runner due to it being so good on fuel!

hopefully it will be some use to someone as a little work van or handy for putting the dogs in the back.