Charlie

tonker

Hi Guys, My mate milks near enough 600 and has a big purpose built calf shed because he also gets a lot of calves.

He also gets some die now and again, he normally phones me one day and the kennelman the day after, that night I normally go and sit out and use it as bait.

The other day I decided to put a twenty foot tower up alongside his feed silo. I put a roof on it and Silage sheet around the side and back, a camo net across the front this gives me a nice dark hole to sit in well above charlie height.

This is right in the middle of his farm buildings, (Calf shed ,Parlour, Cubicles and hay barn) Concrete everywhere so I can only use a s/s. The lights from his buildings means that once my eyes get adjusted I don't need a lamp. Long story short. Had one early doors one that night, and one the next night with Gamebore Buffalo special load 42gfn 3s

That makes eight from the same spot in a couple of weeks. Where they all coming form?I'll try and attach pics, but they are only taken from my brick of a phone ( no flash so used the lamp sorry).

I've Given up on the pictures, I can get one on and no matter what I do can't get the others on as they are to big it says, and I'm pretty computer dumb.

post-64160-0-32498000-1379349686_thumb.jpg

i once did the same cow as bait i had a massive dog fox with the 17 that night 10 yards away from the carcass...

i remember beating over a local farm we had to pass his garden to get into his fields

as i walked along his hedge i counted 11 foxes all dead in his garden with a dead calf in the middle , he had a security light so when a fox came near the calf lights on he grabbed the 22 out the window and bang job done let them come to you ....