sillosocks flying pigeons

mossy835

it just takes the grey shape with the white wing bars painted on and the neck of course

just look at these silly socks they are not looking reel at all you can make better your self and save money for more amo

this is only my opinion no copy rite 1969

but a bottle of cream of the barley would buy all my secrets :lol: :o :good:

please enjoy your shooting i do

kirky

shootingpigeons004.jpg

the above is prof of this

it just takes the grey shape with the white wing bars painted on and the neck of course

just look at these silly socks they are not looking reel at all you can make better your self and save money for more amo

but a bottle of cream of the barley would buy all my secrets :lol: :o :good:

kirky

shootingpigeons004.jpg

top man colin.

but a bottle of cream of the barley would buy all my secrets :o :good::beer:

kirky

shootingpigeons004.jpg

[/quote

:lol: hope you had a good day mate.

pigeonshooting29706012.jpgpigeonshooting29706008-1.jpg

and never a silly sock in sight

you dont need them save your cash send it to me

as said before a litre bottle of sream of the barley and all my seceretc are yours :lol: :o :good:

happy shooting cheers kirky

ps remember when making decoys you ony need the shape and grey and white paint its not rocket sience

:o where did you make the stack of shell decoys in the first picture shootwearhouse?

no they were bought from local gun shop i like to support my local shops

but i have bought a hide and hide poles from shooting wearhouse and they are top

quality grand strong poles and a stealth net :good::lol:

fantastic and hAS helped me stay hiden more from our blue friends

there are some things you dont scrimp on

i have also bought some shell decoys on a well known auction site

but sometimes they make more than new price with the postage on so

you can be cheaper buying new

happy days kirky :( :no:

I went over to shootware house just before christmas to get some lofting poles and hooks and was speaking to matt about the hypaflaps, after seeing them on a whirly i can tell you they look the db's :lol: ended up spending £45 more than i expected,he gave me a dvd to watch and a leaflet on them and the difference between a standered decoys colour and one of these silo socks under uv light got me thinking......... so i went back over on friday just gone(which took me 2 hours to get there and about 30 min to get back,i got so lost :lol: )ended up buying 20 of the silo socks, then matt and phil managed to make me part with about another £160 on top of what i wanted to spend (only joking guys needed it really :lol: ) havnt had chance to use them in the field yet but set them all up in the garden and they look good especially the hypa flaps if you look down on them.Did book a day up with Will cos there is a serious lack of birds on my land!!! No doubt ill be back over there soon cos Matts making a new whirly especially designed just for the hypaflaps and thats going to be even lighter to carry across the fields :lol: And Phil come out with a corker of a joke but i cant remember it now. :lol:

ps. Will, do you reckon Matt will of got them jackets for the full bodied decoys done by the end of the month?

I went over to shootware house just before christmas to get some lofting poles and hooks and was speaking to matt about the hypaflaps, after seeing them on a whirly i can tell you they look the db's B) ended up spending £45 more than i expected,he gave me a dvd to watch and a leaflet on them and the difference between a standered decoys colour and one of these silo socks under uv light got me thinking......... so i went back over on friday just gone(which took me 2 hours to get there and about 30 min to get back,i got so lost :good: )ended up buying 20 of the silo socks, then matt and phil managed to make me part with about another £160 on top of what i wanted to spend (only joking guys needed it really :P ) havnt had chance to use them in the field yet but set them all up in the garden and they look good especially the hypa flaps if you look down on them.Did book a day up with Will cos there is a serious lack of birds on my land!!! No doubt ill be back over there soon cos Matts making a new whirly especially designed just for the hypaflaps and thats going to be even lighter to carry across the fields :lol: And Phil come out with a corker of a joke but i cant remember it now. :yp:

ps. Will, do you reckon Matt will of got them jackets for the full bodied decoys done by the end of the month?

I do beleive that the jackets will be here by then, Jim @ Sillosocks is dispatching to us every week now in order to keep up with demand so it shouldnt be very long now til the Jackets arrive.

Well, just got back in from a few hours up one of the farms,and what a few hours it was!!!!I set up on a grass field after seeing a few flight over to go to a wood which is off my permission,i had 20 silos out and a pair on the whirly,hadnt even finished adjusting the net when the first one came diving into the pattern,missed him though cos my gun wernt even out :lol: ! I shot 19 in the first hour then the wind picked up and they started to shy away from the pattern,the reason for this was that the wings on the hypaflaps had flipped over due to the cord being to long on one side where it had pulled through the body(the only downfall to em which was easy rectified by tying a loop in it)Once that was done i took another 26 in the next 2 hours untill rain stopped play.Now,was this due to the uv on the deeks as opposed to the standered ones?:P Put it this way ,my bro was up there on friday and shot 6 in 5 hours :good: using standered deeks. Ill let you all make your own minds up on that one B)

dave