Gamebore 12g Silver Steel Fibre

Hi all,

Going to be doing a lot of duck shooting this season and want to find a nice cartridge that is cheapish..which narrows things down to steel but I don't have much experience with it.I also need a cartridge that is fibre wad.

Does anyone have any thoughts or experience with the game bore 12g Silver Steel Fibre 32g 4s.

Our syndicate rules require the use of fiber wads.

I've shot the Gamebore Silversteel with the fiber shot cup for 3 or 4 seasons with 1st class results.

I noticed no difference from shooting lead, but have'nt shot big numbers of ducks.

I contacted Gamebore a couple of years ago to enquire about Silversteer in 20 bore. Sadly they advised that they had no plans to manufacture the product for 20 bore.

They also refused to supply me, but that's another story.

webber

Our syndicate rules require the use of fiber wads.

I've shot the Gamebore Silversteel with the fiber shot cup for 3 or 4 seasons with 1st class results.

I noticed no difference from shooting lead, but have'nt shot big numbers of ducks.

I contacted Gamebore a couple of years ago to enquire about Silversteer in 20 bore. Sadly they advised that they had no plans to manufacture the product for 20 bore.

They also refused to supply me, but that's another story.

webber

What choke can you put them through, as I shoot game with a trap gun 3/4 , full.

• 2 months later...