Heads Up.

proud dad

Spotted this a couple of weeks ago, bought 2. The fuel is worth buying on Amazon too as harder to get in shops now for some reason.

Were yours ok? I bought one lst year and was a bit disappointed as the catalytic burner was a poor fit and would fall off the body if you weren't careful with it. I also found it went out quite easily when put in a pocket.

Was a bit concerned that I might have got a knock off or maybe just a bad one.

Were yours ok? I bought one lst year and was a bit disappointed as the catalytic burner was a poor fit and would fall off the body if you weren't careful with it. I also found it went out quite easily when put in a pocket.

Mine is fine never gone out and burner is a tight fit. I did find if you leave it out of the bag it gets very hot almost too hot to pick up. Must be because it is getting more oxygen.

Mine is fine never gone out and burner is a tight fit. I did find if you leave it out of the bag it gets very hot almost too hot to pick up. Must be because it is getting more oxygen.

Must be as I said then, dodgy or knock off. I did buy it through amazon at about the same price, didn't think it was worth chasing and certainly left it too long now. Thanks for the info, may try another or a new burner head.

Just for info is the part your burner fit onto tapered?

Seem to be fine. Perhaps worth speaking to Zippo