cant renew sgl

fazzer

Just renewed coterminous , 1 freind who got me into shooting 30 yrs ago acted as 1 of my fac refs, (70 yr old retired) I have used him for the last 20+ yrs.

And another freind who I have known 30 yrs , always shot since he was a boy (I used to beat on a shoot with his dad 30 yrs ago)

Has been my 2nd ref for fac also I put him down as my sgc ref, also used him as a ref for 20+ yrs,he is a manager at a brickworks, not a director.

But do they look on other sgc/fac as more competent than such as solicitors or directors ???

Edited by delburt0

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO you are not, this has been done to death here and on every shooting forum, you will NOT be in possession of a valid SGC/FAC.

Your region do not make the law and have NO authority to change/bend the law, what you have been told a load of dogs doings.

Dekers is indeed correct, I have had this clarified by both basc firearms and George Wallace at NGO. Edited by toontastic

a friend of mine told me that i should sign my gun over to another license holder till mine is sorted,so i do agree with what you say(toontastic & dekers)but why would the police say ive nothing to worry about .

Just ask for a section 7 permit......makes you legal to have your guns in your possession still, you just cannot buy shells with it. Free issue.

finally come to an end today,had a phone call saying alls good,and license will be forwarded soon.I mentioned the section 7 permit and they are gonna issue me with one.i deffo think i was sidelined for a thorough check.Thanks all for help and info. :friends:

finally come to an end today,had a phone call saying alls good,and license will be forwarded soon.I mentioned the section 7 permit and they are gonna issue me with one.i deffo think i was sidelined for a thorough check.Thanks all for help and info. :friends:

ITs as much work to process a section 7 as to process your renewal.................. Seems to have done the trick ;)