WARNING

Yorkshire Pudding

:D

This makes me mad. :< :lol: Big Dave 15 probably knows more, cares more

about the country side and animals than these so called "friends of the

Earth /animal welfare groups put together. Yet he is wary of speaking

about it incase he is on the receiving end of a beating.

What can we do to stop this?

What is the best form of education for these people without resorting to there methods?

BigDave15,

I really don't understand these people, most of them are morons who know nothing about the countryside. You should never feel threatened for supporting shooting, you are maintaining the balance of nature and in doing so you are improving the countryside so that everyone can enjoy it, the animals that live in it are healthy and live in harmony with people.

I have had similar problems with people I have worked with, I always found that standing your ground and giving the informed facts works best because I guarantee that you will be far better informed about the subject than any anti and they will soon learn this.

I know it is difficult in a school situation but you should never be afraid of standing up for what is right, it never ceases to amaze me at how misinformed these people are.

Mark.

Thanks You Lot. Now thats what I like about this site you guys know what your talking about and you know the facts, iv done three class talks on countryside and wildlife managment at school and It's really is disturbing to hear how little some kids know I guess some of them think Chicken and Game pie is made in a factory or somthing, Thanks Again You Guys :D