Asylum seeker

THE AD

Indeed it does...it smacks of the nit picking desperation of someone who is losing an argument.

No, it smacks of the illiteracy of someone who can't really join one :good:

I can debate you all day, wouldn't bother if you were right, but you and the has been chicken aren't :)

Edited by 955i

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No guarantee of that. Missing the point.

White British on dole 3 kids, what is the future of that?

Did any of them ask the question or are they happy living off the rest of us?

AND are so happy living off the state that some keep having more kids so that we have to pay out even more to keep them. The future? Make them work is the future, then we wouldn't have to get people in to do the jobs that your White British don't want to do. No workee, no payee.

I can debate you all day, :)

If you're going to do that then please articulate it in language that we can all understand. So far you're failing miserably in that area.

Ah well old rooster...I feel it's time to crack the 30 year old Port and update my CV......I am sure if I send it off to 955i with details of my PPL he can find me a job with it which contributes to the economy more so than my humble present career because after all....he understands it all so much better than I do.

I just thought I flew for fun....I never realised it was a passport to greater things.

Holy carp batman! Can't you see that we are funding BOTH!!! We are stuck with the 10 British people that do not until the system that allows their idleness is modified.

In this case the betterment we will be funding is unlikely to lead to a career.

YES!!

Can't you understand that I would rather fund a foreigner doing his bit and paying into the economy above a chav/slag couple that breed and think Jeremy Kyle is a job.

I know how I would like it to be but that is not how it is and no matter how much crowing (please give me that :) ) and posturing, immigrants are here to stay.

How many members on here could have given their kids a kick up the *** to prevent 'Jonny Foreigner' getting their job.

Given the bile and vitriole, a fair few!

AND are so happy living off the state that some keep having more kids so that we have to pay out even more to keep them. The future? Make them work is the future, then we wouldn't have to get people in to do the jobs that your White British don't want to do. No workee, no payee.

If you're going to do that then please articulate it in language that we can all understand. So far you're failing miserably in that area.

Oooooh, another handbag, debating in English, what's your preferred weapon?

YES!!

Can't you understand that I would rather fund a foreigner doing his bit and paying into the economy above a chav/slag couple that breed and think Jeremy Kyle is a job.

I know how I would like it to be but that is not how it is and no matter how much crowing (please give me that :) ) and posturing, immigrants are here to stay.

How many members on here could have given their kids a kick up the *** to prevent 'Jonny Foreigner' getting their job.

Given the bile and vitriole, a fair few!

Oooooh, another handbag, debating in English, what's your preferred weapon?

Ah! You've made sense at last and I can't disagree apart from the last bit.. Why didn't you say so in the first place?

Ah well old rooster...I feel it's time to crack the 30 year old Port and update my CV......I am sure if I send it off to 955i with details of my PPL he can find me a job with it which contributes to the economy more so than my humble present career because after all....he understands it all so much better than I do.

I just thought I flew for fun....I never realised it was a passport to greater things.

You can send it in, I don't think you have the qualifications for my business but who knows?

What has your CV got to do with it? Unless its got you English qualifications on it

Ah! You've made sense at last and I can't disagree apart from the last bit.. Why didn't you say so in the first place?

I did!!

You can send it in, I don't think you have the qualifications for my business but who knows?

What has your CV got to do with it? Unless its got you English qualifications on it

I did!!

I see humour is lost on you.

For the last time lets get this clear as I am getting sick of repeating......my objection is for funding of something which will NOT get him a job. Its is a PPL...a PRIVATE licence......I have one, I funded it...no loans available.

It is not about him being the wrong shade of pale or being less deserving than a local lager swilling chav.

I have made the same point over and over but you seem to avoid it and bring it back to a black v white contest.

Loans or grants should be for educational purposes only in circumstances such as this...a PPL does not fall into that bracket.

Even kdubya has not sought to pull me up on that....

Edited by Sprackles

I see humour is lost on you.

For the last time lets get this clear as I am getting sick of repeating......my objection is for funding of something which will NOT get him a job. Its is a PPL...a PRIVATE licence......I have one, I funded it...no loans available.

It is not about him being the wrong shade of pale or being less deserving than a local lager swilling chav.

I have made the same point over and over but you seem to avoid it and bring it back to a black v white contest.

Loans or grants should be for educational purposes only in circumstances such as this...a PPL does not fall into that bracket.

Even kdubya has not sought to pull me up on that....

And you :yes:

I am not saying it will qualify him for a job, but it WILL put him miles above the English wasters who don't even try.

That is my point.

Whether it gets him a job or not I really don't give a **** anymore, what I see is our own youths sitting on there ***** popping out kids and moaning about foreigners here to try to make there life better.

FTW!!

Edited by 955i

I am not saying it will qualify him for a job, but it WILL put him miles above the English wasters who don't even try.

That is my point.

Whether it gets him a job or not I really don't give a **** anymore, what I see is our own youths sitting on there ***** popping out kids and moaning about foreigners here to try to make there life better.

FTW!!

It won't put him ahead of anyone for anything anymore than if the council was to pay for a fishing licence for him.

It is a PRIVATE PILOTS LICENCE not a COMMERCIAL PILOTS LICENCE he will never get a job as a result of it, it will never help him contribute any additional tax's, why can't you grasp it?

The tax payer is paying for his hobby not his education, you'd soon kick off if they started paying for paintballing days out for chavs!

It won't put him ahead of anyone for anything anymore than if the council was to pay for a fishing licence for him.

It is a PRIVATE PILOTS LICENCE not a COMMERCIAL PILOTS LICENCE he will never get a job as a result of it, it will never help him contribute any additional tax's, why can't you grasp it?

The tax payer is paying for his hobby not his education, you'd soon kick off if they started paying for paintballing days out for chavs!

Or kids for Chavs, or holidays for disruptive kids, etc etc

Thought I said, I don't care anymore, give it him, give it British scum.

What is the difference? ???? ???? ???

At least this way someone who actually wants something out of it will benefit

Edited by 955i

PPL[edit]

The Private Pilot Licence confers on the holder a privilege to act as the pilot in command of certain kinds of aircraft. The holder may not operate for valuable consideration, i.e. any form of reward, either financial or in kind. However, subject to national restrictions governing the soliciting of passengers to be carried on board an aircraft operated by a PPL holder, and in addition to several other requirements, a PPL holder may carry passengers who make a pro-rata remunerative contribution toward the direct cost of the aircraft operating costs (NB: the pilot's contribution must be no less than a pro-rata share).

A Flying Instructor rating may be included, subject to requirements under EASA-FCL being satisfied, in a EASA-FCL PPL provided the applicant has successfully completed a number of additional examinations. Such a person giving instruction in flying training may be remunerated.

Applicants for a Private Pilot Licence must be at least 17 years old, hold a valid EASA Part-MED Class 2 Medical Certificate, and have met the specified practical and theoretical training requirements laid down in EASA-FCL. This presently includes nine written theory examinations, completing at least 45 hours' flying training, including ten hours' solo flying, five hours' solo 'cross-country' flying and at least one solo flight of not fewer than 150 nautical miles with full-stop landings at two or more different aerodromes other than the aerodrome of departure.

So he can take passengers for pro-rata costs of the travel. This can then get him further into the business.

Did anyone here start at the top of their trade?

So he can take passengers for pro-rata costs of the travel. This can then get him further into the business.

He can carry passengers....ie friends and family who can cost share..that is if he takes one person, he can share the cost 50/50 and when I fly that means instead of paying £140 per hour, I will pay £70 and my friend £70.

The reality of that is as soon as your friends realise how much flying costs they soon change their minds.

Whichever way you look at this he still has to spend so how can that be used to further his career ?

To charge any more is illegal.

You can quote whatever you wish about what he can and cannot do....I will tell you now...he will not and cannot make money from a PPL.........I am a pilot..I know.....I have heard it all before as people try to cut costs and there is a saying......How do you make a small fortune in aviation.......answer....start out with a large one.

I suggest you google pprune...its the professional pilots rumour network...go over there and espouse your views...you won't last long.

There are none so blind as those who will not see....

Or kids for Chavs, or holidays for disruptive kids, etc etc

Thought I said, I don't care anymore, give it him, give it British scum.

What is the difference????????????

What's British or non British got to do with it? It's a joke regardless of weather or not he was born here.

I can just about handle paying taxes for benefits but now you want us to roll over and pay for hobbies too, does that mean you'd happily start forking out for my cartridges if I lost my job or my neighbours camera lenses if he lost his job. Surely he should save his wages or benefits to save up for these lessons the same as any other British citizen.

A Flying Instructor rating may be included, subject to requirements under EASA-FCL being satisfied, in a EASA-FCL PPL provided the applicant has successfully completed a number of additional examinations. Such a person giving instruction in flying training may be remunerated.

Yes indeed this is true.......of some PPL instructors with grandfather rights.

Current requirements are a CPL....more exams...more flying...more expense and flying instructors tend to do it as a part time hobby to keep themselves going. A friend who is an examiner lost money last year after factoring in all his costs such as renewals, medicals etc.....

Read LASORS.....visit the CAA website...read some flying schools pages but don't try to tell me something that I know far more about than you.

What's British or non British got to do with it? It's a joke regardless of weather or not he was born here.

I can just about handle paying taxes for benefits but now you want us to roll over and pay for hobbies too, does that mean you'd happily start forking out for my cartridges if I lost my job or my neighbours camera lenses if he lost his job. Surely he should save his wages or benefits to save up for these lessons the same as any other British citizen.

So why do you tolerate kicking thousands a year into druggies and skanks for benefits?

Yes indeed this is true.......of some PPL instructors with grandfather rights.

Current requirements are a CPL....more exams...more flying...more expense and flying instructors tend to do it as a part time hobby to keep themselves going. A friend who is an examiner lost money last year after factoring in all his costs such as renewals, medicals etc.....

Read LASORS.....visit the CAA website...read some flying schools pages but don't try to tell me something that I know far more about than you.

You have lost site of this.

It is not about what he wants to do, or where it may lead.

I would rather this abandoned boy may be able to get a better life in this country by asking.

I would rather give him the money for asking that the scummers for expecting it on a plate.

And yes, if I had it I would give it to him providing I could opt out of paying for the terminally unemployed that I prop up with my taxes every year.

Edited by 955i

So why do you tolerate kicking thousands a year into druggies and skanks for benefits?

I tolerate it because it's a system that helps more people than it gets abused by, if he is granted this it leaves the door open for any potential terrorist to come here claim his supposed human right for our taxes to pay for flying lessons then they can fly into a sky scraper all curtesy of you hating our flawed benefit system.

He can carry passengers....ie friends and family who can cost share..that is if he takes one person, he can share the cost 50/50 and when I fly that means instead of paying £140 per hour, I will pay £70 and my friend £70.

The reality of that is as soon as your friends realise how much flying costs they soon change their minds.

Whichever way you look at this he still has to spend so how can that be used to further his career ?

To charge any more is illegal.

You can quote whatever you wish about what he can and cannot do....I will tell you now...he will not and cannot make money from a PPL.........I am a pilot..I know.....I have heard it all before as people try to cut costs and there is a saying......How do you make a small fortune in aviation.......answer....start out with a large one.

I suggest you google pprune...its the professional pilots rumour network...go over there and espouse your views...you won't last long.

There are none so blind as those who will not see....

Interesting! It seems similar to the legislation around cost sharing on the boat. I can take a contribution from anyone I take out for the day towards the costs incurred on the day but as I am sole owner I can't take a contribution towards running and berthing costs. It isn't as expensive as owning and operating your own plane but still pretty costly over the course of the year. I guess quite a few people with private pilot licences don't actually own a plane but hire one to put in a few hours now and then? There is a guy lives near us who has a helicopter licence and I think he has to put in a certain number of hours a year so he takes friends up who share the costs of the day.

Apologies for going off topic even though it is the off topic forum.

Would £10k worth of clay shooting lessons put him miles in front of an English waster? There is no fundamental difference to provide PPL training, both are for FUN!

None so blind as those that refuse to see.

That is my point.

FTW!!

A choice of colour for you to clutch at.

dzut0h.jpg

PPL[edit]

The Private Pilot Licence confers on the holder a privilege to act as the pilot in command of certain kinds of aircraft. The holder may not operate for valuable consideration, i.e. any form of reward, either financial or in kind. However, subject to national restrictions governing the soliciting of passengers to be carried on board an aircraft operated by a PPL holder, and in addition to several other requirements, a PPL holder may carry passengers who make a pro-rata remunerative contribution toward the direct cost of the aircraft operating costs (NB: the pilot's contribution must be no less than a pro-rata share).

Applicants for a Private Pilot Licence must be at least 17 years old, hold a valid EASA Part-MED Class 2 Medical Certificate, and have met the specified practical and theoretical training requirements laid down in EASA-FCL. This presently includes nine written theory examinations, completing at least 45 hours' flying training, including ten hours' solo flying, five hours' solo 'cross-country' flying and at least one solo flight of not fewer than 150 nautical miles with full-stop landings at two or more different aerodromes other than the aerodrome of departure.

Did anyone here start at the top of their trade?

Edited by Penelope