North Wales Shooting School

Sean Richo

It has the worst rfd shop around the north west. Unless you pull up in a merc or bmw and spend £££££ they dont even give you a hello. It is well known around here. They customer service is terrible.

Took the words right out of my mouth :whistling:

Are you still talking about NWSS here ?

Only ever had good experiences there - and breakfasts !

Never bought a gun from them just clothing, cartridges and shooting tokens.

Cheers

NWSS used to be excellent years ago when the Jones Brothers ran it themselves, Sadly Alun passed away and Noel has now retired. I spent a lot of money there at that time, buying numerous guns and clay shooting.

I don't go to the shop these days as I just don't find it welcoming and friendly any longer!

NWSS used to be excellent years ago when the Jones Brothers ran it themselves, Sadly Alun passed away and Noel has now retired. I spent a lot of money there at that time, buying numerous guns and clay shooting.

I don't go to the shop these days as I just don't find it welcoming and friendly any longer!

[

Could not agree more with your statement. I am now banned from the ground !!/quote]

NWSS used to be excellent years ago when the Jones Brothers ran it themselves, Sadly Alun passed away and Noel has now retired. I spent a lot of money there at that time, buying numerous guns and clay shooting.I don't go to the shop these days as I just don't find it welcoming and friendly any longer![Could not agree more with your statement. I am now banned from the ground !!/quote]

What did you do?

Complained about empty traps, safety standards on range, (after nearly shooting someone, walking out on next range !). You only found out about empty traps AFTER putting token in. No range staff. Shop phone continously engaged. Problem is, I can remember the days when it WAS a top shooting ground, controlled by one of shooting's Gentlemen. The ranges were always supervised and Staff available. Alan and Noel always had time to LISTEN.

Sad to hear Alun passed away - both splendid chaps - Guy is now back after Spain so I suggest the ethos will return. All my best experiences were with the brothers and Guy.

Complained about empty traps, safety standards on range, (after nearly shooting someone, walking out on next range !). You only found out about empty traps AFTER putting token in. No range staff. Shop phone continously engaged. Problem is, I can remember the days when it WAS a top shooting ground, controlled by one of shooting's Gentlemen. The ranges were always supervised and Staff available. Alan and Noel always had time to LISTEN.

Alan and Noel had a good teacher their father Glyn Jones - a very nice gent and an excellent shot!

Edited by browning123