tut tut BASC

colin lad

I Know what you mean Colin

As a novice a was made to speed bone a Rabbit (without a glove :yes: ) in 5 Mins and keeping all the meat in one piece.

There was more blood from my slashed fingers than the Rabbit.

The Butcher that got me to do it then told me it took him 10 Mins to do the same thing :lol:

He is a great butcher though and i'd like to thank him for his brilliant toutorials at the butchery nights but i won't mention any names :whistling:

PELTY :good:

Oh my word, that was funny ..................... I cannot remember what the prize was or if you won but the prize, it should have been a box of plasters and a new digit :lol::lol::lol:

hi mate hope you well

can't believe someone would ask you to try that hehe

in fairness i did bring gloves and gave everyone the chance to use one just they chose not to

Hi Colin

Yep, well and still in one piece no thanks to you :lol: .

Yes you did bring gloves but to skin a rabbit wearing one is a bit like wearing a condom and i like to feel the flesh :whistling: .

Oh my word, that was funny ..................... I cannot remember what the prize was or if you won but the prize, it should have been a box of plasters and a new digit :lol::lol::lol:

I'm glad you found it funny

Coz i couldn't play golf for two weeks :no:

PELTY :good:

Edited by the pelt man

You would make a comment if in a advert a clay shooter was holding a shotgun the wrong way round! He is a professional making a observation on his profession. Any statement made towards safety can not be a bad one in my mind.

No I wouldn't. You do realise that an advert isn't real? I'm intelligent enough to realise that it is not going to harm me and therefore take it at face value, It's a posed image.

No I wouldn't. You do realise that an advert isn't real? I'm intelligent enough to realise that it is not going to harm me and therefore take it at face value, It's a posed image.

Mark

I'm sure Colin understands that BUT also understands a lot of people aren't as smart as you.

The fact is a lot of people take Images as face value and yes people are that stupid so Colin was right in his first post.

Edited by the pelt man

Mark

I'm sure Colin understands that BUT also understands a lot of people aren't as smart as you.

The fact is a lot of people take Images as face value and yes people are that stupid so Colin was right in his first post.

I'm not getting in the middle of this one but that is absolutely true, it amazes me how gullible many people are.