Shooting show video - lead on geese?

aris

The show is watched by many who would not pick up the subtle hint 'north of the border' and be aware of the BASC lead campaign.

If you go out shooting, it's your own responsibility to be aware of the laws and not base it on what you find on YouTube.

Ps this isn't a dig at you aris. Just anyone that's daft enough to make assumptions from an online show

Edited by wildfowler.250

If you go out shooting, it's your own responsibility to be aware of the laws and not base it on what you find on YouTube.

Ps this isn't a dig at you aris. Just anyone that's daft enough to make assumptions from an online show

No offence taken and you are right, it is your own responsibility to follow the law. Not everyone has common sense though :-) To my eye this would have been a good opportunity for Eleyhawk to push their steel game cartridges, and for BASC to promote their steel campaign.

Push? Eley???

From what I understand, they can't get their act in gear over their fabled flagship 'Lighting' steel load. Recalls, poor distribution :no:

No offence taken and you are right, it is your own responsibility to follow the law. Not everyone has common sense though :-) To my eye this would have been a good opportunity for Eleyhawk to push their steel game cartridges, and for BASC to promote their steel campaign.

Edited by Penelope

Push? Eley???

From what I understand, they can't get their act in gear over their fabled flagship 'Lighting' steel load. Recalls, poor distribution :no:

Got to give them credit for pushing the regs though. I bet a lots occurring we don't know about behind the locked doors on that one