3D TV

Will Poon

I know the price of apple TV and the fact its not a TV my son has one in London and i was in curry's having a look at them and finding out more information to see if they would work with my panasonic sierra when John spotted this other TV..

But rereading my original post it can be read that the apple is a TV,,, post just not worded right must have been the thought of this OTHER TV at £8,000 cannot remember the make ...

I know the price of apple TV and the fact its not a TV my son has one in London and i was in curry's having a look at them and finding out more information to see if they would work with my panasonic sierra when John spotted this other TV..

But rereading my original post it can be read that the apple is a TV,,, post just not worded right must have been the thought of this OTHER TV at £8,000 cannot remember the make ...

admit it you were mooching for one of these

AppleshapedHelloKittyLCDTVcopy_zps37ce0b

£75 on apple refurb for an Apple TV 3d is a failed gimmick 4k a misnomer £8k that's what a 50" standard plasma cost when I started in the game....... How times change? Or don't.... Can anyone tell me why a TV under 2" deep is an advantage for consumer? When it'll likely be on 12" deep stand?

£75 on apple refurb for an Apple TV 3d is a failed gimmick 4k a misnomer £8k that's what a 50" standard plasma cost when I started in the game....... How times change? Or don't.... Can anyone tell me why a TV under 2" deep is an advantage for consumer? When it'll likely be on 12" deep stand?

Mine's mounted on the wall, all cables chased into the wall. Flatter is better for me :)

I remember when a 42" plasma was 10k. - and there wasn't anything bigger.

The thin sets look good when you have them on a floor stand. I suppose the thin ones could be flush mounted against a wall and hung like a painting.

http://www.samsung.com/us/article/how-to-attach-your-led-tv-to-the-wall like that...... I've wall mounted loads of screens (hundreds infact) of every type, size and make the thinner ones are lighter which makes wall mounting easier but thats about it....... As they get thinner the sound gets worse you cant make a reasonable speaker less than about 2" deep and a "good" one will be more like 4" even NXT are hitting physical limits of thinness......

So's mine but 4" 3" 2" makes no odds except sitting 2" further away from the screen....................................

You're not seeing the bigger picture here though (pun away). If the TV is recessed, then it's going to be a lot easier to do if it's thinner.

Anyway, mine isn't recessed, but it makes it a lot tidier to only be a thin model so it hugs the wall nicely. I'd be a bit annoyed if I had a 2007 era plasma hanging off the wall, it'd look horrible.

Step one: Employ 9/10 fit bird to help. Fair play.

I'm amazed the telly is on whilst they're fixing it. Invisible wires must be the new thing.

Edited by Billy.