Sloe Gin

new to the flock

Seeing as there are so many makers of Sloe Gin and other libations on this forum, I am proposeing a new contest. The rules are very simple everyone who wishes to entre must send a micky of their home made Sloe Gin or whisky to me via the Mail service. I will dutifully drink each and everyone of them and rank them in order from good to better to best. The winner will recieve the covetted Mars Bar, and I will recieve some Sloe Gin. :lol:

God how I miss sloe Gin :lol:

Someone pleasssssssssse mail me some sloe gin :/

I have finished my last bottle of Cloud Berry Brandy :lol::yes:

PPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE

NTTF

Ice Princess, My Luv

Quit being sensible :lol: .....this is a perfectably good way for me to build up a stock of slow gin without having to wait a year. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

and

as we have no sloes here the reciepe route wont work :/

As for the mailing most micky bottles are now plastic so a minimal of bubble wrap will be needed and the cost is trivial when you consider the prestige if you are the winner of the contest :lol: ...... not to mention the covetted Mars Bar :o

Besides you are allowed to swing your broom around this way once all entries are collected and help me judge :lol::lol::lol:

NTTF

Hi NTTF

I've got some 15 year old Sloe Gin that was most appreciated when passed round at a driven day for the Rough Shooting Club. Due to its age it is very smooth and not too sweet, but sadly I do not have an export licence. So next time you are over this end of the water? :lol::lol:

I have also stored away every year since 2002 some Belgian beer called Chimay Blue. This is said to improve in flavour up to five years of keeping, and this year is the fifth for my first batch. I'll let you know if it's worth the wait.

Pat

Alass no, she would neck the lot then fly into one of our 'blue remembered hills'. I'm afraid I'll have to dole the last of it out at our next driven day, it should get me a few (lots of) bevvies at the annual club meal afterwards.

Look on the bright side the shoot I now belong to has loads of sloes on it, so I shall start making it again.

Pat

15 year old Sloe Gin :lol: .....drool, drool, drool

There must be away man, think.....THINK :lol:

You know Ice Princess could fly her broom under the radar.......but could she be trusted with such precious cargo :lol:

NTTF

Definitely not knowing her alcohol input it would struggle to reach the English coast...... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What do you do with the Sloes afterwards?

I've got half a bottle of them.

I nearly chucked them out in the garden but then I thought:

If they're soaked in gin and a pigeon ate them, would it start flying upside down drunk?

:lol:

Toss em in a trifle OR add a tad more sugar and put em in a pie :lol:

OR some people make Cider with the remains :lol:

LG

broom hilda?

BROOM HILDA ? ? ? ? ? ?

i want that damn mars bar for all the flack i'm taking. i'm a delicate soul :P

Ice Princess, if your poor little Girly Girl feelings are needing a Mars Bar just PM me your Address and I will post one off to you :good:

OR

Just jump on your broom and come and get it B) :P:lol: :yp:

NTTF

if i had a broomstick, i'd jump on it.... fly over and shove that mars bar where the sun dont shine :lol:???:P :( :P

:P:lol: :yp: :P:lol::lol:

Keep Fighting the Good Fight Princess

:good: B)

and Remember

Think of fluffy kittens, pretty string, and sparklie wrapping paper

:lol::lol::lol:

NTTF