logun lamp filters

monkeyjaimz

Now then fellas, does anybody know where i can get hold of some filters for my logun lamp?

i bought the lamp and filters from blackpool air rifles mid december but they still cant get hold of the filters!

I've tried pellpax also but got the same response.

hi phone on 01603 619811 uttings or order on line @ uttings.com

they have them in stock have just order a set for my self

best regards shaun

Cheers guys, tried my local guy 1st but he doesnt stock them and would rather sell me a whole new lamp that he does have in before ordering filters for me. So uttings it was then, and im told that they are winging their way to me right now. I've also just got a sample pack from pellpax, so after i've found the perfect ammo at the weekend theres gonna be a few less mouths to feed around mr bunnys table :good:

Cheers guys, tried my local guy 1st but he doesnt stock them and would rather sell me a whole new lamp that he does have in before ordering filters for me. So uttings it was then, and im told that they are winging their way to me right now. I've also just got a sample pack from pellpax, so after i've found the perfect ammo at the weekend theres gonna be a few less mouths to feed around mr bunnys table :look:

i have a set that that i dont use (minus the amber).if i can find them you can have them :yp:

No then, just had some bad news from uttings, theres no logun lamp filters in exhistance apparantly, ??? well, not until feb/march anyway i've tried ringing everywhere with no luck so far.

Does anyone know much about a Hawke Lazer/Light kit? i've pasted the advert below:

Hawke Tactical Laser / Light Kit

Ideal for checking zero, night shooting and pest control

The quick and precise targeting system makes this combination kit ideal for rat or rabbit shooting, checking zero and night time shooting.

Features:

• 5mW Laser 10mm dot at 10m range (eye safe)

• Windage and elevation sdjustable laser

• Xenon target illuminator range 25yds.

• Fits any 25mm (1") riflescope tube up to 50mm objective lens

• Remote Switch and integral switch

• Battery supplied

Now then fellas, does anybody know where i can get hold of some filters for my logun lamp?

i bought the lamp and filters from blackpool air rifles mid december but they still cant get hold of the filters!

I've tried pellpax also but got the same response.

Hi MJ

Why not make your own fillter for the Logan its dead easy.

Get a Red or any other color you want fillter for a shop that sells disco lights.

I got these 4inch Fillters for 69p each.

Draw around the lamp on the Fillter and cut out the disc's with strong sissors.

Then get and old inner-tube from a mountain bike, cut a length long enough to go around the disc that you have cut out. the inner-tube when flat should have a crease in it

Cut the tube on one side of the crease then turn the tube over and cut down the crease on the otherside of the tube. this will give you two bits of tube with a lip which as you can see will when shaped round the disc covers the edge. Glue the tube in place with super glue. I then cut a small bit of tube to glue the join of the tube that has been wrapped around the Fillter Disc.

I found that i needed two discs glued together to get the light Red enough, but this still gives enough light to show up bunnies eyes out to about 70 yards with the Logan lamp.

With the Pictures i've posted this should make all make sence and the fillter will slide over the front of the Lamp and away you go. :angry:

4-5 Fillters for you Logan all for 69p

good luck

PELTMAN ???

Peltman