I now have my first pcp thanks to Outlander.

Andyj 1967

Just like to thank you guys in your recommendation's on my first pcp.

Thanks to outlander a bloody nice bloke! I'm now a owner of a BSA Ultra very happy with it ,yes it's got that funny cocking thingy but I like it .... Now just need some day light so I can go and play, wish it was Friday.

So hope to meet up with a few of you sometime ,some where then you kick a newbies *** on the range.

Cheers

Andy

post-67480-0-59199600-1387224653_thumb.jpg

Some people love MMC some people hate it as much if not more than me. I never had any problems with my Ultra's accuracy, just with MMC. Glad you got all set up, just remember have your thumb ready to catch the probe when you release that switch. The clack if you do not is as bad as any breaking twig! It can acutally cause the probe to break! Just a warning like!

Cheers guys ,

Will defo remember to catch the probe already caught me out.. I live near colchester ESSEX yes Essex and all you here is true what a

Place to live ....!!

May already have a permission to shoot on as my boy works for a local farmer....Result.

If not on again you all have a good Christmas and catch up in new year.

Great choice there ! And will definately bag bunnys if you do your bit.

Youtube Si Pitaway and Davey Thomas on Vermin hunters TV he has filmed a fair bit of shooting with his BSA Ultra on there and has put in some excellent groups etc and some good hunting shots with his.

ATB

Matt

Great choice there ! And will definately bag bunnys if you do your bit.

Youtube Si Pitaway and Davey Thomas on Vermin hunters TV he has filmed a fair bit of shooting with his BSA Ultra on there and has put in some excellent groups etc and some good hunting shots with his.

ATB

Matt

Thats very true it`s Si Pitaways girlfriends Ultra. But he has spent loads on it.

He had a regulator fitted. And then sent it to John Bowkett for a major tune.

He must have spent at least £250 on top of the price of the gun.

I would have just got a better Rifle to start with like a Daystate Huntsman. Or an Air Arms.

Hi mate, traffic was no problem even had time to chuck a few pellets down garden , by torch lite any ways.......got to wait till weekend

Wife out shopping kids out....... Bliss ,guess what I'm doing. Thanks again very happy with the ultra sweet little gun...oh yes it has peed

My son off big time!!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL .