Guns and RFD quest over

shootgun

After 3 weeks of window shopping, i have finally bought a new Beretta Silver Pigeon 1 and a Beretta A300 Outlander, which i tought it will be easy...

I must say my RFD experenience wasn't always a pleasant one, as when i started sending emails and asking for prices, some of them couldn't even be bothered to get back to me,another one gave me a quote and 2 days later when i called to order he increased the price by £200, and a Surrey RFD was particulary rude, by sending me a email to say not to waste his time, as he checked on me and he knows i already ordered the guns from another RFD :no: It's how you get treated when you're looking to spend over 2 grand in his shop.... Rant over.

Anyway, i got an amazing deal from Chris Potter Guns in Tunbridge Wells... £220 less than the cheapest quote i've got, and they throwed in a slab of cartridges worth £76, and i was offered tea an coffee as well :good:

Guest snowy1977

Customer relations can be quite sketchy in this hobby/sport that's fore sure!makes you wonder how some shops stay open.i have to say the fellas at Mansfield gun room are sound and everyone at the countryman in derby are very good.

if you had ordered the guns from some one else than you are wasting his time :yes: quote sending me a email to say not to waste his time, as he checked on me and he knows i already ordered the guns from another :innocent: :innocent: :oops: :oops: true

I haven't ordered any guns from no one at the time, i didn't even enquire about anything at the gun shop he was talking about... both of them were talking rubbish...