Hampshire Hogs

colin.y

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya your right colin it is on this weekend from the information i heard to day being weds should be about will give me another chance to test me new gun

ohh what you got ?

anything nice :P

second hand browning spoter gti plus with mc not had much use by the looks of it

sounds nice ,never over struck on brownings but hope you like yours :lol:

only a thought trev ,just an easy way for all of us if we have quiet a few to shoot togeather and see how each other shoots and have a natter as well in between

only a sugestion nothing is concrete if any one dosn`t like the idea say and we can do what everyone wants to do

right folks

list of takens so we know how many we got

colin+1

trev+1

bobgee

bunny basher

stuart p

beating is best

right i make it 8 so far ,just a rough tally to keep check ,if we have to many we can contact the old fella who runs it and try ang get a quiet time

What sort of time were you thinking of getting there? I am not to far away from Popham and need a bit of practise before cock days plus it will be nice to put faces to names :good:

BU**er, just noticed it is 18th Feb!!

give country est a p.m he is on about going !!

right folks

colin+1

trev+1

bobgee

bunny basher

stuart p

beating is best

right i make it 8 so far ,just a rough tally to keep check ,if we have to many we can contact the old fella who runs it and try ang get a quiet time

for me it isnt 100% as of yet, dont forget edd though, i think he said that he wanted to go?

What sort of time were you thinking of getting there? I am not to far away from Popham and need a bit of practise before cock days plus it will be nice to put faces to names :good:

BU**er, just noticed it is 18th Feb!!

Going there for 10:30 on Sunday. Will have 2 kids with me or if you want can Pm you my mobile #

right folks

colin+1

trev+1

bobgee

bunny basher

stuart p

beating is best

for me it isnt 100% as of yet, dont forget edd though, i think he said that he wanted to go?

yep got edd on stand by he hasn`t confirmed yet

hope you can make it beating

right folks

colin+1

trev+1

bobgee

bunny basher

stuart p

beating is best

yep got edd on stand by he hasn`t confirmed yet

hope you can make it beating

Edd told me that he cannot make it unfortunatly, i hope i can make it too, i will keep in touch if i can or cant make it soon

• 2 weeks later...
ok edd no worries

all ok for next sunday

lets have some times to be there ,i will speak to bunnybasher100 on saturday.

Anyone else fancy a pop at popham :lol:

is that on the 18th? i might be able to attend, i will have to check with the parents, but all should be good, how are we going to know who is PW and who isnt?

yes this is next sunday the 18th

i think we would have to meet at set time in the car park by a vehicle ,if bunny takes his sj then that might be favourite as there is no other with a winch bigger than the jeep :lol:

failing that anyone saying they are coming i will send my reg number to and meet at my motor :lol:

ideas anyone ?