NEW CLAY GROUND IN WARRINGTON

PROSPECTF3

Mark@mbb,

Don' t think you will have heard them this afternoon, as far as I am aware they don't shoot on Sundays.

I have cut and pasted the item below from an article on the Countryside Alliance website. It doesn't give a postcode but the directions are very easy to follow. There is a slightly more direct route to the ground off the A57 but I think the owners don't want people to use it in an attempt to avoid any further planning issues.

As far as I can see there is no further info available, no website or Facebook page (I would assume they are in the pipeline) so I suggest any queries are asked directly to Lee Durney on the mobile number given below.

Will more than likely give the place the once over next Saturday. (Not if it's raining, snowing or foggy)

Mr Potter

The Prospect Target Club is a clay target ground in the heart of Cheshire which offers the very best in clay shooting, air rifle and archery. The ground offers a fully covered range of sporting layouts, a covered 50mtr air rifle and 100mtr archery range

There is also a simulated game area of 3 grouse butts, a 100ft tower and a pattern plate.

The Prospect Target Club is situated on Rixton Moss off Prospect Lane. From the A57 turn in to Moat lane and at the LA Cafe follow the road until the end and then turn left. Take the road around past Woodend Lane and turn left onto Prospect Lane.

Carry on down Prospect Lane for about 500 metres, past the Fisheries and the farm on the right and as you pass the farm, carry on for approximately 200mtrs to a T Junction [tree stump and Right of way post], where you turn right on to a track, and after 200 metres you will find the ground on your right

To contact the ground please call Lee Durney on 07969 232422