pigeons

bobby dazzler

just had some good news had a phone call from a mate to night he said he went for a walk round his land today and this one rape field that he has got is loaded up with pigeons every where have not been out for a while cus been to busy with my lab training and stuff so looking forward to tommorow morning any one else out pigeon bashing tommorow :good::P:lol: cant wait

just had some good news had a phone call from a mate to night he said he went for a walk round his land today and this one rape field that he has got is loaded up with pigeons every where have not been out for a while cus been to busy with my lab training and stuff so looking forward to tommorow morning any one else out pigeon bashing tommorow :D:lol::good: cant wait

:no::no: I dont want to put dampeners on it but I bet you get a couple of shots off then wont see another woodie :oops: Done this so many times myself :lol::lol: What you need is to arrange a good group of guys to try and cover as many Rape fields as possible cus the pigeons will just hop to the next field :angry: and the weather aint hard/cold enough to keep them keen :no: I might be wrong let us know the out come though.

just had some good news had a phone call from a mate to night he said he went for a walk round his land today and this one rape field that he has got is loaded up with pigeons every where have not been out for a while cus been to busy with my lab training and stuff so looking forward to tommorow morning any one else out pigeon bashing tommorow :D:lol::good: cant wait

:no::no: I dont want to put dampeners on it but I bet you get a couple of shots off then wont see another woodie :oops: Done this so many times myself :lol::lol: What you need is to arrange a good group of guys to try and cover as many Rape fields as possible cus the pigeons will just hop to the next field :angry: and the weather aint hard/cold enough to keep them keen :no: I might be wrong let us know the out come though.

yes that is what went on here today.on rape fields

owe well just got back from my pigeon outing was not to bad shot 14 pigeons 1 crow 1 rabbit 1 maggie set up at 11.45 packed up at 3.00 had 15 decoys out in horse shoe pattern and had a flapper on each end of pattern worked ok one thing i did notice today that there is hell of a lot of buzzards around has any one else noticed that seems to be a great increace in them :angry:

Hiya Men.

First goe at them this year today, been abroad since before Xmas :lol: .

Picked up 27 not bad for January (oilseed rape)

Very pleased considering the weather forecast this morning. :P

Inspected the crops of some afternoon shot birds they contained acorns.

So they ain,t out of the woods totally yet.

Shooting again tomorrow on rape.

cumbria Bill.