quickload or the likes off

is there anywhere I can get my hands on a free reloading programme like quickload......I load wildcat cartridges too and there's not really many places that can work out ballistics when it comes down to the .17 Ackley hornet I load for.

id like to get some graphs and the likes of to see what its supposedly doing.

Like quickload? Then buy quickload! Free programs are generally free for a reason. I use it and recommend it but have always recorded different muzzle velocity's to that predicted and have way overstepped some of the stated limits quite safely, so its still down to the hands on stuff

I also believe quickload has recipes for the Ackley which a few and far between.

I don't have any reloading programme's but if I can find something to have a play with to do external ballistics aswell then happy days.

there are plenty of ackley loads on the net. Have you been onto Saubier? The guys on there are the premier resource for all things small caliber.

What are you looking for? I've got an excel sheet worth of loads compiled from the net that another saubier user shared with me. I cleaned it up and added some more as time went on.

thanks

rick

there are plenty of ackley loads on the net. Have you been onto Saubier? The guys on there are the premier resource for all things small caliber.

What are you looking for? I've got an excel sheet worth of loads compiled from the net that another saubier user shared with me. I cleaned it up and added some more as time went on.

thanks

rick

I should grab that offer if I were you, nothing beats experience with the thing !