Ford fiesta st

marcus94

My Mrs has a ST, but it's only covered 40k. They have heavy motors in a light body so suspension/steering components and tyres all require maintenance replacement. At 100k with a decent service record it would have to be very cheap.

My Mrs got offered 3.5k by webuyanycar and it's a 2007 model with 40k and a decent service history.

Hope that helps!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 1998 Fiesta that I bought a couple of years ago with 52.000 on the clock. Full documentation from day one too. The lacquer is peeling off and it has a rotten rear wheel arch, outer skin, and it looks like a heap of junk. But it is mechanically sound with an as new interior and really quite nippy, economical so perfect for work.

I plan to run it until it fails the MOT.

OH, it cost me 320 squid with full test but no tax....

Was I ripped off?

Edited by Jim Sarakun

I have a 1998 Fiesta that I bought a couple of years ago with 52.000 on the clock. Full documentation from day one too. The lacquer is peeling off and it has a rotten rear wheel arch, outer skin, and it looks like a heap of junk. But it is mechanically sound with an as new interior and really quite nippy, economical so perfect for work.

I plan to run it until it fails the MOT.

OH, it cost me 320 squid with full test but no tax....

Was I ripped off?

The mk4/5 fiesta was a completely different kettle of fish to the mk6.

I drive a mk5 zetec s, it's quick, uneconomical rusting quicker than I can repair it, but puts a smile on my face every time I drive it. I paid £910 and it's got 92k on the clock.

Mates just sold 2006 minter 42,000 full ford history,every mot cert and every bill even receipts for the bloody car wax.It was showroom condition.Original car no silly exhausts or lowering kits.He even was anal about all the tyres being the same brand,he once got a punture on the front (sidewall) and replaced both front tyres even though the other had only covered a few thousand miles.

It sold for £4800.