£40.00 Driven pheasant shoot Chorley

BRNDL

Ok guys. I have a driven day available this SATURDAY 1st FEB. There has been 1700 birds down and we have shot circa 33% so far.

It will be beat one drive and shoot one drive.

Price will be £40 per gun. No keepers tip. We also split all the game fairly and guns with dogs preferably. Also 4x4 vehicles are welcome.

The shoot is in Chorley.

NO SEMI AUTO GUNS because I just don't like them on a shoot.

We have 3 guns left to take as the majority have been advertised on Lancashire Field Sports Facebook group and deposits taken.

The shoot will go ahead. This Saturday. The price is £40.00 per gun and to secure your attendance for the day I require a payment in advance of £20.00 into my paypal account. This stops people backing out on the day because it may be raining or you just cant get out of bed. Then the remaining £20.00 on the day. No exceptions.

Paypal address is Christopherhenrybrindle@gmail.com

Please add your full name on the payment.

If the day is cancelled for whatever reason you will be refunded 100%, you have my word.

The day will start at 8am where we will meet at the Farm, please dont be late. A quick safety briefing and SGC and INSURANCE documents for all guns will be looked over, please ensure they are valid and in date to save any embarrassment -

Postcode will follow.

Smart dress is required, minimal cammo and shirt and tie essential. It could be wet out there so dress accordingly.

We are short of 4x4 vehicles so if any of the guns can help out that would be great, please let me know.

The day will be beat one drive then shoot the next drive. A reasonable level of fitness is required as we will be busy all day until the daylight calls time on us.

Please bring your own food - I will provide the port, sloe gin and presecco.

We will also have a bit of a whip round £2 each gun to guess the amount of shots fired, so please keep all your empties as these will be counted after the last drive.

WE REALLY NEED WORKING DOGS TO HELP IN THE BEATING LINE AND TO PICK UP. IF YOU HAVE A DOG AVAILABLE PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

any questions please ask and I will respond asap.

• 3 weeks later...