Shotgun Silencer

inderraj

Hey guys,

Just A quick question, Ive seen a few shotguns around that have silencers (hushpower etc) and was wandering if there is anywhere in the UK i can go to get a Silencer made/premade for a semi automatic shotgun e.g. Outlander A300.

Any advice would be more than welcome

Thanks

To make moderators work you need subsonic carts, don't think they will have enough umps to cycle a semi. That why you tend to see pump hushpowers

Err no you don't , yes subsonic will be quieter but a moderated shotgun will also make a standard cartridge much less noisey.

Err no you don't , yes subsonic will be quieter but a moderated shotgun will also make a standard cartridge much less noisey.

I agree. Unless you really need to be quiet using standard shells makes more sense to me. There have been a few 20b/12b semi hushpowers sold over the years but I've still not heard first hand reports of how they cycle and with what.

Saddlery and gunroom make these things to muzzle mount. The rib will need removing though and I think the fact that the full length conversions bleed off gasses I suspect this might create issues as regards a gas op auto. 9-10" Muzzle can is just under £200 I think, they fit with a bush and collet system

If you want a moderated shotgun they do convert Lincoln and Berretta o/u types to a full length system, for a serious moderated gun this should be my choice personally or just go for a std off the peg FL mossy pump or Baikel single as the cheaper option