CENS Proflex

Steview555

A member on here has mentioned numerous times about faulty switches/repairs/servicing problems and, in his opinion, high costs associated with these aspects of ownership. It did set alarm bells ringing with me and some other readers, could CENS comment on these 3 aspects of the product please to get your side of the story.

We attempt to help all our end users wherever possible. Due to the nature of these devices the components used in the manufacture are extremely small and need to be handled with care. The switch and volume controls are the user interface and so are the most likely parts to be damaged by excessive force. For their size these components are strong to a point. The same parts are used in hearing aids today and a very small number need replacing for the same reason. The hearing aids on the other hand are many times more expensive to purchase. Repairs and servicing are carried out by highly skilled and trained technicians using original high quality parts and every device is fully tested to ensure the physical and acoustic specifications are within tight tolerances before they are dispatched.

I have to say that I had an issue with my order, but the back up service and effort spent trying to rectify the problem was second to none. I even had emails from whom I believe was the owner of the company (I could be mistaken, I'd need to dig up old mails) offering apologies and assurances.

All problems were resolved without any hastle and I would definitely recommend and use them again.

Cos

I have to say that I had an issue with my order, but the back up service and effort spent trying to rectify the problem was second to none. I even had emails from whom I believe was the owner of the company (I could be mistaken, I'd need to dig up old mails) offering apologies and assurances.

All problems were resolved without any hastle and I would definitely recommend and use them again.

Cos

Cos where did you get the moulds done as I am thinking of getting myself a pair.