Gothic Folly + open plan living room

splitstop63

Is your splitty the Samba??

i wish it was grrclaek i wish it was!!! Here mine Altho i Adore my its sentimental as anything i bought with some inheritance off my mom heres mine i am the 1st UK Registered keeper check out the reg No

http://s1340.photobucket.com/user/Splitstop63/media/015_zps90ec311b.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

lucky or what??

I Went on one of them night school courses for 9/10 weeks 1 night a week 3 hours a night to learn the basics of bricklaying i enjoyed the course and decided to have a go at building a wishing well i got the scale wrong and spoilt our view :no:

Then decided to build a Gothic Folly in the shape of a Ruined Castle with turrets i had to build it double skinned to carry the turrets and the coping stones i found in a reclaimed yard i will add a link to photobucket let me know your thoughts views Good or Bad i have got skin thicker then a Rinos Botty :lol: No offence taken We love it

I Am a bit limited at wot i can do or the speed i can do it due to Spondylosis of the spine and neck and arthritis of the joints and fingers pleased with the out come next decided to build an open plan living room with chimney breast still a project in progress when the sun comes out again i will crack on and finish it off the shell is up again double skinned all this has been achieved out of Rubbish skips well most of it

Even the windows in the open plan living room where in a solid oak front door out of a skip i just knocked the door and asked if i could have it :good:

The stone church windows are off ebay £12.50p each i made them look old with watered down masenery paint the same with the stone arch walkway just aged up with paint in water

My Favorite part is the Gothic gate off a local listed building dated 1765 knocked down to make way for a new tesco and bypass :no: CRIMINAL In my eyes !!!

I Also love the Marble Virgin Mary off a demolished chapel dated 1893 if you flick throw my photos you will see it next to my silver birch bonsai Hope you like it all the best Nick

http://s1340.photobucket.com/user/Splitstop63/media/Picture020_zps2a1b8790.jpg.html

BE CAREFUL!

English Heritage will now come along and list this as an Ancient Monument and you will have coachloads of unwashed trippers coming along and demanding a tour!

i wish it was grrclaek i wish it was!!! Here mine Altho i Adore my its sentimental as anything i bought with some inheritance off my mom heres mine i am the 1st UK Registered keeper check out the reg No

http://s1340.photobucket.com/user/Splitstop63/media/015_zps90ec311b.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

lucky or what??

It may not be the Samba but still very very cool and it is a great reg no'

I have a 1972 1200 bug that i spent a good few years doing up, but i never use it, so it is going to be sold in the summer time. It is gorgeous, but it deserves to be used and that just isn't going to happen with me :(

I have a 1972 1200 bug that i spent a good few years doing up, but i never use it, so it is going to be sold in the summer time. It is gorgeous, but it deserves to be used and that just isn't going to happen with me :(

Come on Dude pics or it did not happen lol 72 only a year older then me don't tempt me she will kill me stone dead!!!

I've been promising her a conservortory for 2 years now

I have got an ice cream van almost finished and ready for sale tho lol

That will pay for conservatory get the drive made bigger house 1 or 2 and buy me a nice under & over lol

That's awesome. My kids would love playing in something like that hell I would. I would definitely have water fights in the summer around that, of course I would have the karcher do defend my castle.

Lol another one with my humer I sold a fire engine not long ago I used for hen nights strippers weddings & kids party's

The power of the water jet was Un real the kids loved it pretending Mom and Dads house was on fire

That was after giving them fire safety and prevention lesson

You win with kercher cus I sold it lol

Lol another one with my humer I sold a fire engine not long ago I used for hen nights strippers weddings & kids party's

The power of the water jet was Un real the kids loved it pretending Mom and Dads house was on fire

That was after giving them fire safety and prevention lesson

You win with kercher cus I sold it lol

Ha had a water fight with the karcher and kids on street when I was washing the car last summer, mine looked big and powerful till bloody kids went and got their super soakers and damn near drowned me Edited by cueball

You make me sick.......cool bus and a cool folly in the garden........I bet you shot a left and right woodcock this season too!!!! :lol:

I've Only Ever been Shotgun shooting twice this year its all new to me :good: Last week and the week before Again this Saturday Truth is so far i've only hit 1 pigeon and 1 crow out of 5 shots :rolleyes: so my record isn't good

Could NOT Hit a Barn door from 20ft my mate said :lol: There i was thinking i was a Good shot with an air rifle This is a New Ball Game to Me but I Hope to learn :good:

Is your user Name after the Dogs?? No offence if Not just i've got a Wicked Blue Staff

Edited by splitstop63

Come on Dude pics or it did not happen lol 72 only a year older then me don't tempt me she will kill me stone dead!!!

I've been promising her a conservortory for 2 years now

I have got an ice cream van almost finished and ready for sale tho lol

That will pay for conservatory get the drive made bigger house 1 or 2 and buy me a nice under & over lol

the bug is the same age as me, but looking a hell of a lot better I have to say. I shall get some photos done after i clear the garage out. That is a job i am putting off until better weather, which might spare me until July or August....

An ice cream van is rock and roll

lucky or what??

Just missed the pre-prefix reg!! Nice ride chap, where did you import from?

Good man skills on the masonry also fella :good:

I've Only Ever been Shotgun shooting twice this year its all new to me :good: Last week and the week before Again this Saturday Truth is so far i've only hit 1 pigeon and 1 crow out of 5 shots :rolleyes: so my record isn't good

Could NOT Hit a Barn door from 20ft my mate said :lol: There i was thinking i was a Good shot with an air rifle This is a New Ball Game to Me but I Hope to learn :good:

Is your user Name after the Dogs?? No offence if Not just i've got a Wicked Blue Staff

2 out of 5 isn't bad for a beginner!!!!!

Nearly right with the user name, the lab part is my dogs (well 2 out of the 3, the others a spaniel), the staff bit is my nick name.