Open FAC?

110csw

I got my first FAC back in November and on it, it doesn't state I'm only allowed to shoot on the farm where my permission is. Does that mean it's an open certificate or have they just changed the way they write them? My pals first FAC stated the exact ground he was allowed to shoot on so I'm confused about mine.

Thanks,

Paddy

Only where you have lawful permission and the land is passed by the Chief of Police, put simply the police decide if you can shoot on land you have permission on, so the buck stops with them it must be passed for said calibre. Once you have an unrestricted license then the responsibility lies with you on which land is suitable for "A" particular rifle/calibre. You make the educated decisions not the police, educated is the word there, that's normally why you don't get an unrestricted licence straight away.

Sorry without seeing the exact wording the above may not coincide with your question.

Edited by Dougy

Well......

"Blah blah blah.......land deemed suitable by the chief officer of police"

So closed it is lol.

I was hoping to do a bit of rabbiting on my uncles land so best I speak to my FEO then.

Just ask you department if the land is cleared.....give them the address. Only a phone call.

TEH