Winter?

islandgun

Morning Islandgun........Nice to here from you ,yes it is very mild down here in Norfolk there saying up to 14 degrees to day I have only had to deice my windscreen 3 times this winter and all around the country side there are signs of Spring lets hope it stay like it.

Afternoon Marsh man Yes mate certainly is mild, probably another record, hows the flood water down on the broads and elsewhere, big tide this weekend

Maybe start a vineyard.

Been very mild and wet here. Plants didn't really die off as we didn't have a frost. Saw a bat the other night as well...nuts!

I'm really annoyed about the lack of frost! I bought a can of de-icer in December, Perhaps it could flog it on ebay :sad1:

Hi Islandgun ......Yea the river levels have gone down a lot as we are only about a mile from the sea and the tide is fairly strong in and out of the harbour so high water don't last long .When we had the flood alert in December the police knocked on our door and asked if we wanted to move out to higher ground but I said no as I had my guns and dog in the house , one or two roads nearer the river got flooded a bit but the wall held and we kept dry ........Just .Been out today looking for Pigeons and it got up to 16 degrees in my car not bad for late February.

evening marshman, talking about floods reminded me of Charlie Cook of Cley N Norfolk he was remembering a flood perhaps 53 or one later i'm not sure, he pointed to a mark near his ceiling and said the water *** up to there, I asked where he went expecting him to say inland he said well upstairs of course, he was a good old boy and him and his son used to supply me with several thousand lug a week, take care IG