Hampshire/Surrey shooting

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/276114-hampshiresurreyberkshire-shooters/

Here you go chap's all the details as promised :good::lol: as I said a nice couple of hour's in the glorious countryside,and who ever comes is guaranteed some shooting :lol: well clays are a form of pigeon :lol:

Funny how I got quite a few replys on this thread but zero response on the event's and meet thread :yes: sometimes you have to put some groundwork in to move onto bigger and better things :yes: and if it means turning out a couple of times to shoot some clays,get to know people and do a bit of networking then so be it :yes:

Now for the killer question! Who's still interested :hmm:atb BB

I had seen the other advert but as I had already replied to you on here and via PM, didn't think I should for a third time till I heard back. I would still like to come, if thats alright? I like Long Siberia, have shot it a few times. Hope the weather holds out.

I had seen the other advert but as I had already replied to you on here and via PM, didn't think I should for a third time till I heard back. I would still like to come, if thats alright? I like Long Siberia, have shot it a few times. Hope the weather holds out.

That's fine mate :good: look forward to meeting you

So upto now its

bluebarrels

turbo33

OJW

http://www.bisleyshooting.co.uk/bisley-shooting-ground/pay-and-play/

:good: meet 9.30 Tuesday 4th March Bisley pay and play,have a brew and crack on :good: shoot however many you want,but we normally shoot the same amount on every stand then divide the total cost between the number of shooters,its 38p per clay and we normally shoot 100 ish each,hope that's enough info to be getting on with :good: atb BB

Edited by Bluebarrels

Anyone who goes out with BB will have a great day, nice guy and will look after you wish I was still in the area.

Cheer's Daf :good: Hope all goes well up the road for you and the family,i was flicking through the latest copy of sporting gun this afternoon and came across your AD :good: you certainely don't let the grass grow under your feet mate,good look and I hope it all goes well for you :good: BB