Horny Spaniel ( well think so )

JackBStrfc

Hi everyone. I've got a 3 year old springer and sometimes more recently he seems to be taking an un healthy sexual interest with pillows and duvet covers or anything material, just wondering if this is a stage they go through or measures might have to be taken eg castration. It just seems to be more apparent recently, I know my neighbour has a young bitch spaniel could it be she's in season and he's picking up the scent? Any help will be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Jack.

My cocker bitch humps arms legs etc if you mess around play fighting with the kids she'll wrap herself round a leg or whatever and hump it. I've seen plenty of dogs hump bedding furniture and other dogs peoples legs. I don't think its anything to worry about.

Might be an idea to keep him out of the way if the Vicar come round though.

my spaniel dog from the age of 5 months humped anyones leg that called to our home lol, a very firm NO repeatedly seems to have stopped him doing it now,,he,s 11 months and hasn,t done it for about 2 months thank god as it was quite embarrassing at times

atb Evo

My next door neighbours Great Dane broke down last week and my cocker is not impressed constantly crying and I'm sure if given half the chance he would even give a tattooed carrier bag a good seeing to as everything else in the house is getting his affection my leg included .:(

Edited by delburt0