Diana P1000 Thumbhole.

Joshcup11

As it happens my friend Tom has one in .177 and we did an unboxing:-

Nice rifles, the only thing I would say is they are very heavy and very long. But extremely accurate, high shot capacity and the best air rifle trigger I have ever used. If you want FAC I would recommend buying it as FAC because if you convert a sub 12 ft lb rifle to FAC it will plummet in value straight away. But if size and weight aren't an issue for you go for it :)

Edited by srspower

I have watched that video before posting this thread. I also watched some of your other rabbit and pigeon shooting videos. I have to say good work! I Was thinking of starting a hunting vlog my self but too much hassle! Weight isnt really an issue as i have slings on all of my rifles and the drop in value isnt an issue due to i use all my guns as working guns. I believe something along the lines of ''This gun wont be used much,its a special gun' was mentioned in that video? But anyway would you say it is the same value and quality of a second hand Daystate? as they are in the same sort of price range? Sorry for all the questions but thanks for the help!!

Josh :good:

Well given in that price range daystate wise you're looking at a huntsman the P1000 pretty much beats it hands down in specification. Daystate are way over priced and over hyped in my view and not very reliable. The P1000 is essentially the same as a HW100 and a similar price. And yeah Tom is weird with his guns, buys loads of them and then doesn't use them much.

As a great man once said 'fear the man with one gun because he knows how to use it'.