Sneak Boat ?.

GADWALL41

The benefit of the Aquapeche is that they are flat bottomed and don't draw too much, but are not really a sea going craft as such, although perfectly adequate for salting work.

Theres a nice range of small boats called Pioneer 12 - 14 ft unsinkable very popular for loch and inshore fishing and you don't need a big outboard to shift it, also orkney do spinner at about 13ft another useful boat,

or as Penelope suggest's aquapeche look fantastic

Hello Mighty Prawn ,

well done on your Build .

Plastic , some form of , would be my choice at this point .That being the case, of the Plastics Boats out there, I like this one .

AV3500_henderson.jpg

http://www.marinerevolution.com/av3500.htm

Big Al,

you will find a Dealer in your Home county , in Portrush, details here .

http://www.marinerevolution.com/dealers.htm

By the way Im on the same Island as you , only way down South , in Co Cork .

FMS , Flood Marine up in Tyrone have some fine small boats . I was up there last year and John Flood is very helpful . I get all my Outboard engine

service parts in the post from him .

Islandgun ,

thanks for the info , you are right , the 400 Linder is great for A to B , runs and light Fun jobs , when things get , Interesting on the Water ,

leave your linder at home . The beam on this is quite wide which makes rowing for me , a bit difficult . A 6ft tall , younger gent , should be ok in that regard,

both of which I am not .

P.

Big Al,

you will find a Dealer in your Home county , in Portrush, details here .

http://www.marinerevolution.com/dealers.htm

By the way Im on the same Island as you , only way down South , in Co Cork .

FMS , Flood Marine up in Tyrone have some fine small boats . I was up there last year and John Flood is very helpful . I get all my Outboard engine

service parts in the post from him .

P.

Thanks for the information and links. I sold a miroku last week and have a bit of money to put into something useful! I'll look at those, and ask around in Fermanagh. Any number of boats around there.... As they say, "for 6 months of the year the lakes are in Fermanagh; for the other 6 months fermanagh is in the lakes."