Do you really want this lot

Fisherman Mike

Well, I'm off to make my mark in a few minutes. Haven't been this excited about voting for a long, long time.

So excited in fact I've even got a bit of an 'upset' tummy...only to find out mid flow that I'm out of the usual 'soft, strong and very long' paper!!

Looks like I'll be 'making my mark' elsewhere before going to make my mark at the ballot box. :/

Oh well, no more than they deserve I guess.

bogroll2003.jpg

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you voted today.

Hope you remember that the two main parties you all gush about have had this country in wars since the start of the 90's and hundreds of British soldiers have been killed,thousands maimed and unmeasurable amounts mentally damaged for the rest of their lives.And while we are there lets not for get the thousand upon thousands of civilians that have died.

You carry on trying to smear and insinuate,quite frankly i find it boring that you have to debase arguments with snide digs fuelled by the propaganda fed to you by the media and the said parties.

Don't ever forget that the labour party went to war on a whopping lie,one the scum like blair will do everything to hide.

I voted and i voted for a party that is not the same as the lying ,self preserving ,cheating,deceitful scum.

I voted for UKIP

Tell me which party with the blood of many dead soldiers and civilians on their hands did you vote for?

I hope you voted today.

Yes.

Yes I did... I voted for the United Kingdom Independence Party.

I'm sorry if that offends your sensibilities, but I'm a British subject, NOT a European citizen.

Europe is my continent, NOT my country.

Is that so difficult for you to comprehend?

You seem a very angry man for some reason. Take a chill pill and relax...

hitler-2.jpg

So voting for ukip (my democratic right) made me a racist and now a Nazi sympathizer!! well done psycho yet another new low for the left.

KW

Yep. I also polished the monocle, pressed my best flared Fuhrer breeches and goose-stepped down to the polling station to do my bit for the master race.

Hope you remember that the two main parties you all gush about have had this country in wars since the start of the 90's and hundreds of British soldiers have been killed,thousands maimed and unmeasurable amounts mentally damaged for the rest of their lives.And while we are there lets not for get the thousand upon thousands of civilians that have died.

You carry on trying to smear and insinuate,quite frankly i find it boring that you have to debase arguments with snide digs fuelled by the propaganda fed to you by the media and the said parties.

Don't ever forget that the labour party went to war on a whopping lie,one the scum like blair will do everything to hide.

I voted and i voted for a party that is not the same as the lying ,self preserving ,cheating,deceitful scum.

I voted for UKIP

Tell me which party with the blood of many dead soldiers and civilians on their hands did you vote for?

All I did was post a video that said far right parties are rising in Europe. Never did I mention ukip, bnp or any other 'party'. You felt this advert was aimed at ukip. This speaks volumes as to the way you think the 'party' you voted for is perceived. It is quite revealing, really.

As for the wars this country has entered, you are right. Absolutely right, indeed. For different reasons, different governments; concoctions of liblabcon as you call them, have misled many and took the country in foreign lands to invade other countries for the benefit of the governing elite and their friends. The bill of course was footed by all of us, and the blood of the desperate young kids who, as they could not find work elsewhere, donated themselves to a militaristic idea propagated by 'murika and their warmongery. I agree with you. Who would not? bliar is the biggest shame this nation has ever had the misfortune to bear. The fact that he is still walking free, whilst reaping the benefits the village idiot from texas in 'murika affords him is preposterous.

Please tell me what this has to do with the rise of far right in Europe. I believe it has absolutely nothing to do with it. The far right is rising because of poverty that is caused by liblabcon -as you call them- putting banks and bankers before the pubic. nigel farce is no different to them, no matter what he is trying to portray. He actually was a banker, as you know, and worked in a section of the industry that is notorious for dirty play and under the table deals. No wonder then he is fitting well in the political establishment. Whoever thinks nigel farce and his 'party' are different is -of course- entitled to their opinion and -as far as I am concerned- wrong. What the warmongery of the recent past has 'achieved' is radicalise millions of young muslim men who now want to blow themselves up in London/Manchester/Aberdeen etc.

Why don't you ask someone who could give you an answer,his address is on the letter. :rolleyes:

The question has been asked by the guy who was smeared. If there is a response I am very interested to hear it.

All I did was post a video that said far right parties are rising in Europe. Never did I mention ukip, bnp or any other 'party'. You felt this advert was aimed at ukip. This speaks volumes as to the way you think the 'party' you voted for is perceived. It is quite revealing, really.

As for the wars this country has entered, you are right. Absolutely right, indeed. For different reasons, different governments; concoctions of liblabcon as you call them, have misled many and took the country in foreign lands to invade other countries for the benefit of the governing elite and their friends. The bill of course was footed by all of us, and the blood of the desperate young kids who, as they could not find work elsewhere, donated themselves to a militaristic idea propagated by 'murika and their warmongery. I agree with you. Who would not? bliar is the biggest shame this nation has ever had the misfortune to bear. The fact that he is still walking free, whilst reaping the benefits the village idiot from texas in 'murika affords him is preposterous.

Please tell me what this has to do with the rise of far right in Europe. I believe it has absolutely nothing to do with it. The far right is rising because of poverty that is caused by liblabcon -as you call them- putting banks and bankers before the pubic. nigel farce is no different to them, no matter what he is trying to portray. He actually was a banker, as you know, and worked in a section of the industry that is notorious for dirty play and under the table deals. No wonder then he is fitting well in the political establishment. Whoever thinks nigel farce and his 'party' are different is -of course- entitled to their opinion and -as far as I am concerned- wrong. What the warmongery of the recent past has 'achieved' is radicalise millions of young muslim men who now want to blow themselves up in London/Manchester/Aberdeen etc.

The question has been asked by the guy who was smeared. If there is a response I am very interested to hear it.

You know why you posted the video.

your only redeeming feature is that you actually agree with the statements about the governments and the wars they took us into.

You have tried to smear UKIP throughout,but look at your tv,people voted for them and will continue to vote for them,people like yourself who seem to have no political savy but spew out the rhetoric fed to you by scared main parties are the ones turning people to UKIP in droves because they are out of touch and useless.

You have tried to smear UKIP throughout,but look at your tv,people voted for them and will continue to vote for them,people like yourself who seem to have no political savy but spew out the rhetoric fed to you by scared main parties are the ones turning people to UKIP in droves because they are out of touch and useless.

I beg to differ. I have not attempted to smear anyone (ukip do a good job smearing themselves). Unless you want/can demonstrate that I have, please do not throw unfounded accusations at me.

What utter tripe. The rise of the far Right across Europe has nothing whatever to do with the banks nor the Westminster political parties nor even the venal and blood soaked Mr Blair.

The far Right is on the rise because across the continent people feel they have lost their voice, their sovereignty, and in several cases their entire economic worth sacrificed along with the life chances of millions of people in pursuit of a vainglorious political grand project. The cause of this mess is that modern day tower of Babel the deluded, hubristic, anti-democratic EU and its idiotic fantasy currency which has destroyed wealth on a monumental scale never seen in peacetime and which has brought entire nations to their knees. In eastern Europe particularly, people saw the EU as an antidote to the authoritarianism they had know for so long. They are angry because they feel betrayed. The thought they were getting freedom and prosperity and the EU has failed them, that It has taken their country away from them while changing nothing. In the far Right they see defiance in the face of powerlessness, just as ordinary Germans did in the 1930s under the humiliations of the Treaty of Versailles. This is what happens when people are disenfranchised.

Ukip are not part of this reaction. However much you might will it otherwise they are not of the far Right. They are nothing more than traditional provincial Conservatism in a country where the majority never had any expectations of salvation from EU and whose low opinion has been vindicated by events.

What utter tripe. The rise of the far Right across Europe has nothing whatever to do with the banks nor the Westminster political parties nor even the venal and blood soaked Mr Blair.

The far Right is on the rise because across the continent people feel they have lost their voice, their sovereignty, and in several cases their entire economic worth sacrificed along with the life chances of millions of people in pursuit of a vainglorious political grand project. The cause of this mess is that modern day tower of Babel the deluded, hubristic, anti-democratic EU and its idiotic fantasy currency which has destroyed wealth on a monumental scale never seen in peacetime and which has brought entire nations to their knees. In eastern Europe particularly, people saw the EU as an antidote to the authoritarianism they had know for so long. They are angry because they feel betrayed. The thought they were getting freedom and prosperity and the EU has failed them, that It has taken their country away from them while changing nothing. In the far Right they see defiance in the face of powerlessness, just as ordinary Germans did in the 1930s under the humiliations of the Treaty of Versailles. This is what happens when people are disenfranchised.

Ukip are not part of this reaction. However much you might will it otherwise they are not of the far Right. They are nothing more than traditional provincial Conservatism in a country where the majority never had any expectations of salvation from EU and whose low opinion has been vindicated by events.

Well put.

You think my opinion is tripe. I believe yours is deluded. Let's leave it at that.

Sorry. What was that?

Edited by Psyxologos

I said

Can't you read :)

Oh, I can read very well. I just thought you changed what had written because it was something you were either not able/prepared to support or ashamed you wrote. Which one of the two?

Edited by Psyxologos