my new rifles:::))))))))

vermin killer

["went on a peice of waist land to zero it in"]

There is no such thing as 'waste ground'...........

It maybe common, rough, and unused, but somewhere out there will be an owner......... If you get caught on this land without written permission from the landowner, then you will be prosecuted.............simple. :good:

I apologise if I've got it wrong, but I suspect that you are on land you are not suposed to be on......as you had no permission the other day...

If I am right, then I urge you to do the job properly................join the clubs, and getting knocking door.

Accidents are the only thing thats got in a hurry.......and as keen as you may be to get out hunting.....using local rough ground is not the answer :good:

It maybe common, rough, and unused, but somewhere out there will be an owner......... If you get caught on this land without written permission from the landowner, then you will be prosecuted.............simple. :good:

I apologise if I've got it wrong, but I suspect that you are on land you are not suposed to be on......as you had no permission the other day...

If I am right, then I urge you to do the job properly................join the clubs, and getting knocking door.

Accidents are the only thing thats got in a hurry.......and as keen as you may be to get out hunting.....using local rough ground is not the answer :good:

Seconded, paul did think that myself however you dont need written permission to shoot verbal is fine. However, if you don't know the landowner then you may find it a good idea, should any accidents happen.

Seconded, paul did think that myself however you dont need written permission to shoot verbal is fine. However, if you don't know the landowner then you may find it a good idea, should any accidents happen.

Too true......but persoanlly I do keep a file in the car with all my insurances, and written permissions in, just incase I am questioned......................................sometimes you have to unfortunately vaildate your word!!!

u can get a good gen 1 monoculer from willingparkguns for under 200 pounds.willingpark guns are very good to deal with,they send items out instantly.i got 50 quid knocked off my scope.

you could have got one for £99 from Lidles :good:

but reading your post dont suppose you would bother saving a few £££.

enjoy your new found hobby. :good:

Too true......but persoanlly I do keep a file in the car with all my insurances, and written permissions in, just incase I am questioned......................................sometimes you have to unfortunately vaildate your word!!!

Well as you say you have 19,000 acres worth to keep check on, some of us have...large backgardens :P

I hasten to add not me, I am lucky in the sense have some permission from family and hopefully out lamping with the neighbour who i bumped into today and when he saw the gunslip had a nice long chat.

It maybe common, rough, and unused, but somewhere out there will be an owner......... If you get caught on this land without written permission from the landowner, then you will be prosecuted.............simple. :)

Accidents are the only thing thats got in a hurry.......and as keen as you may be to get out hunting.....using local rough ground is not the answer :lol:

buti m on my dads land.but its small.