Small 3 seater van

Aled

Advice apprecaited here:

After once again carrying a pile of fence posts, a strimmer, box of tools, as well as my outdoor clothing (angling club work party day) in the back seat of my trusty ford fiesta with the back seats down, i fancy a change. I like the idea of a small van with 3 front seats.

I have seen some smaller vans out there for example Citreon Berlingo with 3 front seats, which would mean i could have a van, and a vehicle to carry children to school. Does anybody have any suggestions please?

Any advice on previous expereience of this type and any other similar vans would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Aled

• 2 weeks later...

I think some Peugeot partners and some Citroen berlingos have 3 up front.

We have a pug expert with 3 but its a old van, the new ones also have 3 but they are bigger so not exactly a small van.

What we need is the Nissan nv200 with 3 seats up front.

New berlingo vans are 3 up but middle seat is cramped, partner is the same van iirc there are a few about the expert next size up is an option. And most can be ordered as cars with rear seats and windows if you want a more car looking vehicle.

A mate of mine has a vw caddy van, 2 seats in the front and 3 in the back that fold down flat. It's a 6 speed 2ltr tdi, nice drive and breezes down the motorway. I had a 2010 berlingo with 3 seats in the front. Very cramped with 3 people and got pulled twice by old bill in London 3 up because they thought it was a 2seater.

Now have a 2012 dispatch 3 seater, a lot more space in the front and back. It's only a 1.6tdi and is slow. horrible to drive.

Technically its a corsa.

It has nice sliding double side doors. Haven't seen an estate car like that for a while

Thats a combo not an astra the PO had loads of them, is it red?

$T2eC16VHJGwFFZSO-uchBRk+PyIH)Q~~60_35.J

Berlingo

citroen-berlingo-estate-1-6-hdi-90-xtr-5

Not sure if 2 or 3 in three up front in this one

Berlingo is big enough for a kids car seat in the middle, the scudo is big enough for 3 if ones a small teenager.. altho iv sat in between my workmate and my boss. Non of us are small. If one of us had ****** there would have been a disaster.