Railway sleepers approx 12ft long

johnnythefox70

my dad got me some about 17 years back from Doncaster depot free of charge( he was the manager) I needed them for some steps , I had about five left over so I cut them up and made a window out of a couple was a cracking window stained up lovely

Railway sleepers (not treated) approx 12ft long in good condition ideal for rockeries garden furniture borders etc etc got 18 and am looking for £300 the lot. May have more coming so if you req more let me know. Collection from doncaster

****just an update ive got a selection of 10' 12' and14'ft long and all are approx 12"x6" treated****

Railway sleepers (not treated) approx 12ft long in good condition ideal for rockeries garden furniture borders etc etc got 18 and am looking for £300 the lot. May have more coming so if you req more let me know. Collection from doncaster

****just an update ive got a selection of 10' 12' and14'ft long and all are approx 12"x6" treated****

I could do with a pile of these to use around the place.

Too far away for me but what price are you doing the 10' treated ones at? just for a comparison of what i can find down here.

Hi, Its the same price for all of the sizes but if you want a good few i can give discounts. How many are you looking at? Edited by johnnythefox70

• 1 month later...