This might not end well

welsh1

there will be a person sitting in an office somewhere who did the risk assesment for this flight

they will have chosen to save money on fuel, and maybe should be given the opportunity of 20 years jail time

to consider the wisdom of this

Let's suppose they based their decision on the evidence put before them. Not just MH either. After MH17 was shot down Etihad, Emirates, Singapore airlines and one other all routed through this corridor.

Edited by Laird Lugton

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

papers are saying the rebels not letting investigators to the site removing evidence and want to ship the wreckage to russia, dont know if theres any truth in it

I heard the same but then thats what crackpots do - as well as shoot down innocents and brag about it on twitter.

I think that the operators of that anti aircraft battery can be looking forward to a bit of porridge in a Russian gulag . I cannot for the life of me imagine that the Russians would have authorised it .

Harnser

i think they will hand over a couple of bodies say they did it they were killed in combat by the ukrainians

I think that the operators of that anti aircraft battery can be looking forward to a bit of porridge in a Russian gulag . I cannot for the life of me imagine that the Russians would have authorised it .

Harnser

The type of missile system used is a complex beast and training is required to a relatively high level to fire and control it - there have been at least 3 aircraft shot down recently one an Antonov.

This was not an inexperienced man who did this and logically since few have been fired the man is probably a Russian. There are a few people in Russia so he'll just disappear - never to have existed, he'll be lucky not to go missing as 'no loose ends' seems to be the policy here. Absoluely appalling, the whole thing.

Now that the buk has been spirited away the rebels /separatists are claiming that they couldn't have shot it down as their systems only reach as high as 3000 metres.

Its stunning how these spokespeople for the rebels resemble Russian orthodox approach to press briefing under previous regimes, "it could not have happened, therefore it did not happen, think as I tell you" .

The suggestion that it was the Ukrainians trying to shoot down Putin - as if he'd be within missile shot anyway, even if he was in an aircraft. Its great someone has captured the deployment of the Buk unit close to the expected launching site, otherwise 'it would never have existed', as per your comments.

The tin foil brigade are posting merrily about the plane being accompanied by Ukranian fighters, and other more far-fetched conspiracy theories. It seems however most neglect the dead.