Two Shooting Tickets 2014

HAYBURN

HI

I have two tickets for Barry Buddon shooting centre,carnoustie

for Friday 25 july 2014.

gates open 07:45 session starts 08:45

due to my partners treatment dates changing we are unable to go.

and don't want the tickets going to waste.

no monies will change hands,all I ask for, is you donate the face value(£15 each) to a cancer charity.

this is based on first come first served

tickets will be posted first class signed for.

tickets will be available until Sunday night, if no one takes them I will remove them and give others an opportunity to use them.

Thanks, hayburn as said in my p,m to your good self . I will pledge £100 pounds to this great cause .I can relate to this !! My sister and sister inlaw are both being treated for this . Need to say no more, or make a **** of myself online

I WISH YOUR PARTNER ALL THE VERY BEST ,AND YOU ALSO !! SORRY FOR SHOUTING GUYS , BUT WE SHOULD FOR THIS CAUSE !!!.

Thanks, hayburn as said in my p,m to your good self . I will pledge £100 pounds to this great cause .I can relate to this !! My sister and sister inlaw are both being treated for this . Need to say no more, or make a **** of myself online

I WISH YOUR PARTNER ALL THE VERY BEST ,AND YOU ALSO !! SORRY FOR SHOUTING GUYS , BUT WE SHOULD FOR THIS CAUSE !!!.

Top man very well done i hope you have a great day out , and i hope everything goes well for the gentleman who posted this