ISSC SPA17 straight pull HMR

Zetter

Hi All

I had a quick hold of one of the above at this years game fair and was very impressed for the short time I had hold of it. Does anyone actually own one at all and whats your impression of it in terms of ease of operation and accuracy?

Cheers Neil

I was interested in these a while back and had a brief email exchange with Highland Outdoors who said they had trouble getting them so there were none. There was also next to no information available elsewhere apart from a few early press reviews from the US. Great! How to sell guns (NOT).

I liked the aesthetics and the departure from the norm.

Would love to hear from any one with one too!

The T-bolt action is really nice. Trigger was awful and the mag, whilst innovative, did not look or feel at all robust. A potentially very nice gun let down by a couple of important details (only in my opinion). The ISSC's looked like an interesting new entry into the market - may not be great though. Good to see the supply issue has improved since the beginning of the year.

I like the classic wood lines vs the modern looking metal - quite a nice marriage. Would love to hear someone's report.