The ole hedge creeper

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not surprised. Nobody could be that weird in real life. Well, in fact people probably could be actually...

What about his YT videos though, the guy he was (or purporting to be) is real enough.

The guy is real, sadly, he came into the workshop one day told me one story and when another customer turn up told he the same story put it was different, he left and a 3rd customer came in and he story the same story again put it was different for the third time. So now I've heard the same story three different ways. With one is true? I still do not know.

He runs sock puppets on facebook, six at my last count. What to say he is not on here under one of his sock puppet names?

He would post a comment on his facebook page, then his sock puppets would talk to him. Like and Share his posts.

If you point things wrong with his stories the sock puppets would gang up on you. I had to block him in the end and all the sock puppets and I bet, I have not got them all.

Sadly I now donate to charity through on organisation. Charity has become very big business, just look at the ads all over tv channels over the Christmas period. These have been designed by phsycologists! The idea is that as you have spent money on gifts and more food than you normally would, and you feel you have 'indulged' yourself, then the charities hit you with 'begging' adds to prey on your guilt. Note that they ask for an exact amount, not a donation. Now even if you don't agree then just consider how much these ads cost to make and broadcast. It's a big, very profitable industry!

Thats the trouble 12boreblue it really is big business, I done some work next to a salvation army sorting warehouse the bosses are all on 70k a year and merc company cars, but like most things people will always take advantage of people who think their giving to a good cause whether they get a merc out of it or a realtree jacket.

shame isnt it