Pigeons/Rats/Rabbits Wanted Dead Only

zipster31

I live in Southend, Essex, and am looking for dead rabbits, pigeons or rats as food for my 2 pet burmese pythons. They eat 8-10 large rabbits between them every 6 weeks. No poisoned subjects please. Will collect if not too far, happy to pay, and don't mind if they can be delivered frozen in a sealed box. Urgent, snakes are hungry!

I live in Southend, Essex, and am looking for dead rabbits, pigeons or rats as food for my 2 pet burmese pythons. They eat 8-10 large rabbits between them every 6 weeks. No poisoned subjects please. Will collect if not too far, happy to pay, and don't mind if they can be delivered frozen in a sealed box. Urgent, snakes are hungry!

Hi

I think I can help you out.

I live nearby and often have lots of dead rabbits.

Send me a PM, I'm sure we can sort something out

How many have you got lad? ;) .......I thought the big uns' only needed feeding once in a blue moon?

:D Do you want pigeons if shot with a 12 bore. i usually only feed my snakes stuff that has been shot with an air rifle or a rimmy. but i get a fair few pigeons? :lol:

I think I should only feed my snakes food shot with an airifle. They will eat anything, so anything going would be well appreciated.

How many have you got lad? ;) .......I thought the big uns' only needed feeding once in a blue moon?

I feed them every six to eight weeks. The female eats the most-in fact she eats until she's stuffed. She'll eat up to 5 large rabbits each time. They male eats a bit less, even though he's the same length as the female. I believe the females eat more as they have to carry more body fat in order to bear young.

B) Do you want pigeons if shot with a 12 bore. i usually only feed my snakes stuff that has been shot with an air rifle or a rimmy. but i get a fair few pigeons? B)

I think I should only feed my snakes food shot with an airifle. They will eat anything, so anything going would be well appreciated.

How many have you got lad? :) .......I thought the big uns' only needed feeding once in a blue moon?

I feed them every six to eight weeks. The female eats the most-in fact she eats until she's stuffed. She'll eat up to 5 large rabbits each time. They male eats a bit less, even though he's the same length as the female. I believe the females eat more as they have to carry more body fat in order to bear young.

I DONT LIKE SNAKES SPECIALLY BIG ONES.... i,M GLAD I DONT LIVE NEAR YOU!! :no:

:)

B) Do you want pigeons if shot with a 12 bore. i usually only feed my snakes stuff that has been shot with an air rifle or a rimmy. but i get a fair few pigeons? :good:

How many have you got lad? B) .......I thought the big uns' only needed feeding once in a blue moon?

:no:

I buy all my snake food frozen but the price of large frozen rabbits is £7. I have 3 burms that will all soon be eating bunnies and as shot rabbits are safe after being frozen the snakes get them, for every bunny I shoot I could have a couple of bits of steak for the cost I would save :good:

I buy all my snake food frozen but the price of large frozen rabbits is £7. I have 3 burms that will all soon be eating bunnies and as shot rabbits are safe after being frozen the snakes get them, for every bunny I shoot I could have a couple of bits of steak for the cost I would save :good:

I think we need to talk.

I will send you a PM with my mobile number.