propercartridges at midland game fair

they all kill well old fruit thanks to the 9 new people for buying my products got to make a few 28 gauge for experyments now catch you all later thanks George :good::lol::yahoo:

George, a pleasure to meet you.

I am trying your cartridges on Wednesday with a few friends.

How large an order would it be economic for you to make a trip and drop off at Chester ? - I expect the carts will be great and most of my friends will want some.

Also, do you do 20 bore and at what price?

Thanks George.

I'd be interested in sharing an order if you could get to Wrexham? Would be looking at 1-2k cartridge.

I met George on the road to Wrexham nr Chester so only a few miles further. I'll see how many are wanted and I'm sure George would add yours, possibly at the same pick-up point?

Cheers

Proper cartridges do you post?

yes johnny coming your way soon can you pm me or email me with all your details thanks George or phone 07714 323 909

Hey, I'm also interested in some carts, 500 clays carts and maybe 500 game (30grams) but I'm in gloscester, is there any way you post? Or can get them to me? I'm guessing not many people stock ur carts?

sorry salz nobody over your way at moment working on hauliers thanks george

I'd be interested in sharing an order if you could get to Wrexham? Would be looking at 1-2k cartridge.

I met George on the road to Wrexham nr Chester so only a few miles further. I'll see how many are wanted and I'm sure George would add yours, possibly at the same pick-up point?

Cheers

yes if u 2 can get together and let me know pm or e mail or tel 07714 323 909 thanks george