a question for daystate wolverine owners

kiffy

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UTG-Air-Gun-Rifle-Padded-CASE-SHOOTING-MAT-BAG-42-x-14-5-Airgun-Protection-/260824733734?pt=UK_SportingGoods_Hunting_ShootingSports_ET&hash=item3cba5d9826

This is what I carry my Mk4 in. Although it is not long enough for the Mod as well, but that doesn't matter when target shooting as it is not that noisy. It accommodates the Daystate with big Hawke scope and thick cobra strap with no problem. The pockets are big enough for shooting glasses, 2 tins pellets, air line, moderator. etc.

They might do them in a longer size if this one isn't long enough.

thanks for that, its a wide one thats for sure... ill measure the gun to check but length may be an issue (i know that feeling!) but unless its a lot longer than the gun ill have to wait for my mod to fianlly get here to check the proper length as i know their airstreme for the wolverine c is a special one, ive been waiting three weeks so far

thanks for that, its a wide one thats for sure... ill measure the gun to check but length may be an issue (i know that feeling!) but unless its a lot longer than the gun ill have to wait for my mod to fianlly get here to check the proper length as i know their airstreme for the wolverine c is a special one, ive been waiting three weeks so far

braggart....... :lol: