for sale

mellors

Have got 16 bore hammer gun to pass on very cheap.

still ok but needs some love and attention.

steel barrells well in proof. my old trusty hide gun. prefer it goes to needy home. many pigeon have fallen to this trusty old friend. good home not price important.

:good: Also if your feeling brave have mossberge 3 shot bolt action multi choke to get rid of. again cheap to deserving cause.

steel barrells well in proof. my old trusty hide gun. prefer it goes to needy home. many pigeon have fallen to this trusty old friend. good home not price important.

:) Also if your feeling brave have mossberge 3 shot bolt action multi choke to get rid of. again cheap to deserving cause.

You got any piccies of the hammer gun mate.....................

:) Also if your feeling brave have mossberge 3 shot bolt action multi choke to get rid of. again cheap to deserving cause.

Few questions about the Mossy

1 How cheap please!

2 Any chance of a pic?

3 is this the 195k Varichoke version?

I restored one of these last year for a Friend (blueing and stock re-finished) looked cracking when finished.

LG

:no: Also if your feeling brave have mossberge 3 shot bolt action multi choke to get rid of. again cheap to deserving cause.

You got any piccies of the hammer gun mate.....................

B) Trying to get some on.got the kit but not the know how. help is on the way this evening :) . am open to offers

around £30.