Vehicle leasing

ferguson_tom

Is anyone on here in the vehicle leasing game, I know a bloke called Chr15j used to but cant find him or any evidence of his firm on interenet.

Basically looking for the best deal I can get on a 5 door hatchback or estate, only want it for 2 at most 3 years not fussed on make Kia, Ford, Skoda, VW but looking for mid range spec. Been looking and trawling through websites its a bit of a minefield, wildly different prices for the same cars!!

I have been quoted a very good price for Focus ST-3 but think my wife might have something to say about it :)

Is anyone on here in the vehicle leasing game, I know a bloke called Chr15j used to but cant find him or any evidence of his firm on interenet.

Basically looking for the best deal I can get on a 5 door hatchback or estate, only want it for 2 at most 3 years not fussed on make Kia, Ford, Skoda, VW but looking for mid range spec. Been looking and trawling through websites its a bit of a minefield, wildly different prices for the same cars!!

I have been quoted a very good price for Focus ST-3 but think my wife might have something to say about it :)

Just be careful on any small print and really think what you are signing up to, not that they are bad people or anything, but make sure that you really look into all the clauses and agreements (i.e milage). Don't let them rush you through bits.

Go to the main dealers . They all do a leasing deal . Try a couple of them and compare prices . Tell them that you are trying other dealers and will be going with the cheapest . It's a very popular and cheap way to get a new car for a three year period . After three years give it back or take out a deal on another one .

Harnser

Edited by Harnser