Hypnotist Joke

butchdickason

Wife to husband, my headache has gone after all these years, what happened asks husband,

Wel I went to a hypnotist, he told me to stand in front of a mirror,stare at myself and repeat over and over "I do not have a headache", and it has worked, no more headache. That,s wonderful says husband.

Next day wife to husband, why don,t you go to the hypnotist and see if he can make you rampant in the bedroom like you were years ago. Husband goes to hypnotist after much nagging.

He comes home, rips off his clothes, grabs his wife , carries her to the bedroom, rips off her clothes and lays her on the bed, don,t move, I will be right back. He returns in a couple of minuites and makes passionate love to her, that was wonderful says the wife, do not move I will be right back he says, and again leaves for a couple of minuites, returns and again makes passionate love to her. The wife head is spinning and she says <that was the best ever. DO NOT MOVE he says and again leaves the bedroom,

the wife follows after a few seconds and finds him in the bathroom in front of the mirror saying

She,s not my wife, she,s not my wife, she,s not my wife.

:P

Butch

His funeral is on monday