Bought a slap of Trust cartriges - £41 inc VAT. Made in Spain, RC powders and first impressions are good - well they went bang! Bought Winchester and Express too but 50% more expensive and initially I can't see any real difference. I must say in all my years of shooting - game, clays, pigeons, rabbits etc - I'm fairly observant of cartrige 'behaviour' and the only really disappointing kills have been with steel. I've had very very dirty barrels recently from some fibre wads, shocking recoil from a box of Hull shells I had to buy at the clay ground but the Trust loads so far look good. Wish in had bought more.

Sorry about spelling - posted on my iPhone. Cartridge, cartridge.......

Think about the gun you are putting them through. If it's light SxS game gun you might want something light on recoil and more "traditional". If it's a S/A this might be more suited to a longer case (70mm), heavier load and more powder!

Some people are more susceptible to recoil than others. One man's poison Is another man's cure.