NEW MEMBERS

Highlander

Never knew there were so many pigeon shooters out there. Newbies joining every day. Teal must be getting rushed off his feet. Perhaps they should be expected to make a maiden speech just like our friends in the House.

BUT does this mean the demise of our Woodpigeon population with so many taking part??? :unsure:

Never knew there were so many pigeon shooters out there. Newbies joining every day. Teal must be getting rushed off his feet. Perhaps they should be expected to make a maiden speech just like our friends in the House.

BUT does this mean the demise of our Woodpigeon population with so many taking part??? :o

Yes its good to know that there are so many supporters of countrysports, one thing I have noticed, when looking for Kent based shooters, is that alot of newcomers fail to enter their location on the profile.

Its alway nice to swap local info, not always good stuff and can warn of poor service as in the case of Nadden with Greenfields! :unsure: D2D

BUT does this mean the demise of our Woodpigeon population with so many taking part??? :stupid:

The wildlife is safe while all the shooters are stuck in front of their PC's Highlander, mentioning no names :P

To be honest I doubt if the rise in membership represents the amount of pigeon shooters out there, alot of these are kids just nosing about who stay for a while then go elsewhere. Not only that but the internet is so much more accesible nowadays.

Secondly I feel that that the whole ethos of PW has changed and evolved, certainly since I joined on 04, with alot more people interested in general shooting hunting dogs etc, and get into pigeons as a spin off.

All of this is positive, and it's nice to see the new members rolling in :P:stupid: